Chapter 44: Guy's night in

(Bay: Once again, in Sasukes POV. Maddie, I need ideas for Jason POV chaps too, please! Oh yeah. This Chap. is dedicated to Maddie for her year of amazing work with me on this account and for the seven years of awesome friendship. I love you Maddie!)
"Sasuke, the girls are here. I'll be home late." Jason called as she ran to the front door to great her friends. I was sitting on the couch with Kankuro, Naruto, Diz, Mishka, Jack, and Darius. Chosay sat on the floor, entranced with whatever was on TV while Rakuto, my youngest, crawled to hug his teddy bear. That boy has got some BLONDE hair.
"Alright, we might still be up by the time you get home. Have fun. Keep Megan out of trouble for Kankuro will ya?"
"Duh. By guys."
"Bye Jason." They all said.
She took Carmines hand and walk out. While they have a girls night, we get a guys night. Fun.
"Thanks for that man. Megan has been such a demanding bitch latly." Kankuro complained.
"Hey man, your the one that married her and got her pregnant. I can't tell you how many times Jason yelled at me for no real reason while pregnant."
"Yeah! It's a chick hormone thing." Naruto said.
"What do you know about chik hormones? Your married to Hinata, the quietest and shyest girl in Konoha." Diz commented.
"Hey now, she can be truly scary at times."
"At what times? When she realizes what a dumb duck she married?" Jack said. He high fived Diz.
"No, just random times at the moment... Hinata's pregnent..."
"DAMN!" We all yelled.
He nodded with a goofy grin. I looked over at Rakuto, sitting and looking around about ready to cry. He hic-uped a few times before starting to weep. Of this should be fun.
"Well since, Kankuro and Naruto are soon to be Dad's, lets give them a quick peak at how their lives are going to be now. Here, go change Rakuto's diper."
They both gave me WTF looks while everyone else laughed. Kankuro and Naruto gluped before taking Rakuto to the nursary. The rest of us sillently watched as they attempted to change his diper. Kankuro looked about ready to throw up. Naruto... actually did. The uncontrolable snickering got louder and louder until everyone was full on hawking. I got up and pushed the two dumb asses out of the way and expertly changed the small boys diper. The two men looked at me in aw and clapped.
"You guys have a lot to learn about being Dads." I said as I pushed the baby into Kankuro's hands.
Chosay waddled into the room, not quite steady on his feet, and ran into Narutos leg before falling on his butt.
I picked him up and comforted him before he had a chance to start crying. Chosay patted my cheek and pulled on my nose on sweet curiosity. Jack and Darius reveled in the adorable power my olderest boy seemed to have. Although when Naruto and Kankuro were trying to take care of Rakuto I heard both of them thank God they were gay and didn't have the urge to adopt.
Lucky them. I'm kidding! I love all of my children, and will love any that may come later.
But... hopfully... at least one will want to be a ninja.