Chapter 35: Carmine

Jason had locked herself in her dressing room by the time I got back there. Diz, Mishka, Runo, Kalie, Jack, Darius, and Megan all stood around the door, listening to her sobs of pain. Diz looked like he was about ready to jump off a bridge and die. Now Megan on the other hand looked like she was about ready to push him off the bridge to his death.

She was the first to turn and see me.

"Oh no. No. No. Fuck no!" She yelled. Everyone turnned to see me. Jack and Darius smiled and almost ran to glomp me but got stopped by a glaring Mishka.

"Just what do you think your doing here?" Diz spat.

"I came to make sure the girlfriend I thought was dead is okay."

"She's not your girlfriend anymore Uchiha. I think you lost that privelge when you left her body on Diz's back step." Kalie was just as pissed as everyone else.

"She told me to! As a last request she told me to leave her somewhere you could find her. I stayed hiden until You guys came and got her."

"Like we give a shit! You left her dead in my backyard, a wound in her chest. She was in the hospital for four months you jackass!"

"Diz! Shut up!" We all turnned to see a teary eyes Jason standing in the doorway. "Don't you dare talk to him that way!"

"Jason... it was his fault. It was all his fault you were in the hospital, that you had to suffer the way you did! I was there for you when he wasn't! I held your hand as you woke up, I made sure you had everything to get better! Megan, Mishka, Runo, Kalie, Jack, Darius... we all stood there and helpped you after he abandonded you! Yet you still stand there and defend him?!"

Jason's eyes got really scary and she got right up into Diz's face. "Don't you question my ways Diz Alin Rucary. You seem to forget a certain part of my life now thats wonderful because of him. Don't stand there act like your better because you were next to me when he didn't even know I was alive. Do you really think you have the balls to try and prove me wrong?"

Diz's eyebrows were knitted together in a worried way. He stepped to the side and coughed into his fist. "That's what I thought." Jason yawned and smiled. "Man, being insane is a real plus in some area's!"

*Epic sweat drop of doom*

Jason looked up at me with love in her eyes. My fingers gently played with some of her hair and brushed down her cheek. Our embrace was the one thing I have wanted to feel again for two and half years. She's still so small and smells like strawberries.

"Sasuke, I missed you..." Jason mumbeled against me.

"I missed you too." I kissed the top of her head and pulled away gently.

Jack and Darius were in tears. Runo looked like she thought it was sweet. Everyone else... wanted to puke. Weak.

"Mommy!" A tiny voice called scared from the dressing room. Jason's eyes got wide and she ran in the room. Mommy? Something tells me I should be following here. The girl was no older than two, her hair a soft blonde with light curl to it. Her tear filled eyes were a black that shinned so much it seems like her eyes were made of obsidian anddiamond.

"It's okay Carmine. Oh, did you have a bad dream honey?" Jason said as she comforted the little girl.

"Uh-huh. I was scaud. Monsteus were tyin to eat me, Mommy!"

"It's alright honey. I won't let the monsters get you." Jason had purest love sparkeling in her eyes as she held the crying child. The girl looked up at me and started to calm down.

"Mommy, who dat?"

Jason smiled weakly. "Carmine, this is Sasuke. Can you say hi?"

"Hi Sasuke."

"Hey Carmine." I kneeled down and smiled at her. "You afraid of those monsters?" She nodded. "Don't be afraid. You gotta get tough. If you fight back they'll leave you alone, did you know that?" She shook her head.

"How yoo figh monsteus?"

"Well first you have to growl. That alway scares them. Show me your growl."

"Grr."

"No, bigger. Like this. GRrrr."

"Grrrrr."

"There, you got it."

Carmine laughed and smiled did more grr attempts. She really is adorable. Wait. The question at hand.

"Jason, who exactly is Carmine?" I asked as the girl played with her hair. She looked up apon hearing her name.

"Well... let's see how do I do this.... Well first you should know that her Full name is... Carmine Megan... Uchiha..." What? "She's your daughter." WHAT?!

(Dun dun dun!) (LOL!!)