Note 8-Quick Love

Start from the beginning

I smiled as I sat up and kissed his lips.

"That's so sweet baby. Aiden?"

"Yes?"

"Promise me you would never hurt me, please?"

He looked into my eyes and rubbed my chin.

"I promise that I will never hurt you."

Aiden

We finally made it back to California . Sincere is in the hospital . She just got her surgery and is adjusting well . She's been sleeping a lot . That gives me time to handle the business that I have to handle. I decided to go to the warehouse to detect how my homies have been handling my buisness.

I egressed out of my onyx colored 2015 Escalade and started walking towards the warehouse . When I reached the front of it , I wasn't too pleased to see smoked up blunts, beer bottles and ciggarate butts laid out in the grass. I shook my head and entered the building.

They all stood on their feet and stop fooling around once they notice me . Cocaine was everywhere and unpacked .  A few half naked girls were sitting at the desks smoking. The smell of weed filled the building and I felt myself getting irritated.

"Wh - wh what's up Aiden, how was the funeral fam?" Ev asks nervously .

"Why all of that trash infront of my shit and what the fuck is this?" I ask as i pointed to all of the cocaine and other drugs that was just laid out everywhere.

"We was get--"

"No! No fucking excuses! I've been gone for three weeks! Yall niggas had enough time to pack this shit up and ship it. It's like nothin changed . It looked the same way it did when I left! Now what if the 5-0 come in here...this suppose to be a transport for electronics . Yall need to act like it !Now Peanut, get these hoes out of here and clean that trash up in the front." I pulled out a blunt and lit it.

"And for the rest of yall....let's get it together. I want all of this shit packed up. How much money yall make?"

"Hundred thousand ." Malik said.

"Could've done better. I don't want to see nothin like this again. Because if I get caught because yall niggas wanna act like yall don't know the ten crack commandments....then some one is gonna get in trouble." I glared at them .

I put my hand in my pocket and started walking towards the back where my office was located .

"This lil nigga went from Lil Romeo to Scarface . What has this world come to." I heard Marcus say.

India

"I gotta get an abortion India! Now!" Genesis cried. I was tired of seeing her cry . I didn't get why she didn't call the police but she's my friend so imma always be here . Especially since it's my problem too.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked her.

"I cant look this baby in the face and see him. You know how I feel, you've been through it before...so you know?"

I rubbed my head and took a deep breath.

"Please India....just take me."

"Alright, let's go"

"Wait I gotta use the bathroom" she said 

I exited but was startled to see Ali walking down the hall.

I took out my phone quick as hell and started to dial 911 but he slapped it out of my hand . You could just hear the line ringing as it laid on the ground.

"Hey where's your little boy friend?" He asks sarcastically .

"Ali! You need to leave us alone okay?"

"Here's your answer . Yes I raped her because you weren't good enough and you stole money from me" he grabbed me by my arms and held me against the wall.

"Where is my money India? The money you stole?" I knew what he was talking about, the money that I gave Aiden for Sincere's surgery.

"I don't know." I said clearly.

He entwined are fingers together and glanced at my ring.

"Where my ring at huh?"

I pawned it along with the rest of jewelry he gave me and bought Aiden and I apartment since he agreed to help with my bills.

"I lost it." I cleared my throat .

"You didn't lose a 200,000 dollar ring . Stop fucking with me . Where is it?" He seemed too calm

I shrugged . He smacked me and begin to choke me.

"Where is it?!"

Out of no where , Genesis stabbed him in his back repeatedly and a gun went off . I watched a bullet went through the side of his head . I turned and seen Aiden holding the gun in his hand . Ali fell to the floor while blood poured from his back and head . I ran to aiden and hugged him.

"How did you know I was here?"

"I knew you would be hard headed and leave the apartment." He slightly frowned .

"Thank you." I wrapped my arms around his neck.