❄Chapter 2❄

Yo guys! It's been a long time! Guess what? School year is done! You know what that means! I get to update most of my books in a fast rate! No more exams, projects or stress to face!

..........

Holy mother of potatoes......... I seriously haven't updated since last summer vacation?!?!?! Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I am so focused not so focused on my education that I kept on forgetting this story! Heck! I barely opened my Wattpad! Paasa nga naman talaga ako😭😭😭 

If your confused on what happened, then here: The bold part up there was when it was summer vacation and I thought that I published this chapter, then I read this chapter and I find it short so I extended the entire chapter. But I'm still cringing because my writing skills are becoming rusty.

Chapter 2

NORMAL POV

"Th-this is--" Jio was cut off by Reisha. "Kaichou wa maid-sama!" she yelled with stars in her eyes, she immediately ran throughout the crowd along with Jio, suddenly they stopped as they noticed their new appearance.

Reisha had her usual appearance but her hair had a darker shade with neon blue highlights also her clothes changed. Black varsity jacket, plain white shirt, black leggings and red converse. Her eyes though they changed it wasn't brown but dark blue with a light blue tint. She also still have her headphones.

Jio also have his usual appearance but with a few changes. His hair also has neon highlights and of course his clothes changed. Dark Navy blue leather jacker, black shirt, a trinket, black skinny jeans and an Adidas(sp?) which is color white. His eyes too have changed, instead of dark brown his eyes changed into bright neon blue-green and he still has his umbrella but in a form of a silver bracelet a long with the equipment Kami-sama gave them. Of course Reisha also has the bracelet.

"Sooooooo. Where are we gonna start?" Reisha asked.

"What about we should start with a place to stay at?" Jio suggested, Reisha lazily smiled and followed Jio as he searched for a bulletin board. "Ugh of course, in order to find a place to stay at you have to pay." Jio groaned. He felt someone tug his sleeve and he asked Reisha "Ano? (What?)" Reisha pointed at a poster.

WE ARE ACCEPTING FOR SOME OCCUPANTS
Two tenants in one flat!
Age: 16+
Gender: Male/Female
Location: *insert the street where Misaki lives*
Monthly Rent + Electric Bills + Water Bills + Furnitures + Appliances = 300,000 ¥

Please call: 0********* for more information.

"That's kinda good, Reisha can you get a copy of the poster?"

"Yeah sure thing." As Reisha tore the poster and shoved it in the pocket of her jacket. Jio saw a poster that took his attention.

COME TO THE NIGHT LIFE BAR IF YOU CAN SEE THIS, WE CAN OFFER YOU A 'SPECIAL' JOB.

Reisha took the poster as Jio leaned forth to suspect the poster. It was written in a creepy way, the background. Its just plain black. Then the letters it was neon colors. But both of them felt an odd surge of energy when they flipped the paper, a dim light shone but it seems like no one noticed the disturbance. Both Jio and Reisha covered their eyes as they disappeared but what they didn't know is that a girl with dark brown hair saw them disappeared.

"My eyes must have been tired, oh shoot! I'm late for work!"

••—••

"Where the hell are we?" Jio breathed.