☆Chapter One☆

"Eh?" All she can she was black? "Nasaan ako? (Where am I?)" The girl asked in the tagalog language.

"Reisha? Ikaw ba yan? Asan ka?! (Reisha? Is that you? Where are you?!) The the boy dropped his umbrella and tried to locate the voice.

"Welcome, saviours! You are the two people who can save our dimension, Animulta (I know the name sucks). Both of you will be transported to the first anime and make sure that the flow of the anime goes smoothly, there will be enemies there and try to harm the characters so your mission is to make sure to enliminate the enemy so that you can go back home."

Well if you're wondering what happened here's the story.

Flashback

"Reisha may nahanap kaming bakante na mahigaan mo alam namin na pagod ka kaya you deserve a rest (Reisha we found a nice spot for you to rest since we know that you are tired so you desreve to rest). A class mate of hers said. Today they their annual foundation day and it was a blast! Their class which is the lakas won because of her.

"Salamat Mika (Thank you Mika)" she pulled a box and layed there, she was listening to her anime music when she felt water dripping over her face. It was raining. After a few drops it felt like she was covered. Soon she saw a boy around her age holding out an umbrella. "Okay ka lang ate? Baka magkasakit ka. (Miss, are you alright? Maybe you might get sick.)

"Okay lang ako-- wait bata! Wag kang tumakbo papunta jan! (I'm fine-- wait kid! Dont run there!" She chased after the kid who was running to his mother. The guy chased after her. Reisha managed to let the kid get to his mother but the problem is the guy who was chading her slipped and bumped into Reisha both of them are falling. The guy hugged her, letting go of the umbrella, Reisha's headphones dropped but as they fell both of them saw nothing but darkness.

Flashback end.

"Wait! Can we say good bye to our families?" The man clad in white shook his head.

" I'm afraid I cannot. In your world, both of you are in a comatose but to return to your world, you must achieve your goal in Animulta." Jio was about to protest but he held back his temper and remained silent.

"Good. Here are your weapons and things you will need." The both of slowly took the equipments out of the God's hand. "Wear the ring. That way you can communicate with each other" a bright light shone throughout and they felt that they weren't floating anymore. Reisha's eyes widened as she recognized the anime.

The world of Kaichou wa Maid-sama

T.B.C

HEY GUYS ITS BEEN A LONG TIME! If you already saw the schedule and noticed that I didn't obey my own schedule and yeah. If I'm done at the contest and I'll be back on the my schedule.