Chapter 1

As he walks towards me I fall in love with his bright blue eyes and brown hair even more then he spoke...Suddenly I woke up from the dream that I had now had all week there was an amazingly fit guy in it but I felt it was just my mind making a fit guy up that probably doesn't exist. Them my alarm went off I had woken up everyday this week before it because of my dreams it's 6:30 and I have to get ready for work. I worked at a Sephora shop that they decided to open in Brighton it wasn't my first choice in work I wanted to work with YouTube but I haven't got to the point where I can earn money from it yet I'm only 1829 subs away! My channel was inspired by my favourite Youtuber Zoella A.K.A Zoe Sugg she has been an inspiration to me ever since I was 19 I had been with there since the beginning for 5 years almost 6. But because of my work I don't get to watch her videos much I only watch makeup ones as I don't have much time anymore. I loved Brighton but I missed where I used to live in Wiltshire it was so ironic that everywhere I move to I'm near Zoe like when I moved here a week later she came too it was fate there was always a chance I could meet Zoe but I'm one of them people that even if they try I don't meet famous or inspirational people. It annoys me so much how people can just come over from America and find Zoe in the street and meet her! I jumped in the shower and washed my hair I had just cut it short and like normal Zoe then did it too maybe we were meant to be sisters! I wish. I ran water through my hair and then jumped out of the shower and dried myself then dried my hair. When my hair was dry I then quickly curled my hair then moved to make up I decided on a smokey eye today with a cat flick and mascara other than my normal foundation concealer and bronzer. I had finally finished so I grabbed my phone purse car keys and bag and left for work. When I got to work like usual there wasn't any other workers there I was always the first one there apart from my boss I was the only one there "ahh Y/N you are going to be on the foundation match and colour match today!" I loved doing that it was my favourite job in the shop because I got to chat with the customers and gossip too "thanks Grace I love doing that!" She smiled "I love someone who's passionate about there work shows potential!" I smiled and went to the back room and put my bag and coat up. I walked back into the store and looked at the clock it was now almost 10:00 which meant we could open the shop in 10 minutes. I went to the foundation and colour match station and started to set up.
10 minutes later
"Y/N can you go open the shop door and change the sign please!" I smiled "sure!" I walked to the door and changed the sign round to 'open' ten went back to my station. It was 20 minutes before we got anyone in then suddenly it was extremely busy. "Hello Miss I'm Y/N how can I help you?" I smiled while the woman answered...
3 hours later (1:00pm)
I walked back into the store after my lunch break and went to the match and colour station. A few minutes later I had a customer I was looking at the selling book when she spoke. "Hey I'm Zoe I was wondering if you could help me?" A sweet voice said I looked up and let out a little gasp it was Zoe Sugg A.K.A Zoella "Oh my god your zoella I love you so much!" She smiled and hugged me oh my god she hugged me "awe I love you to!" I smiled "so how can I help you?" "I was hoping you could do a foundation match for me and then help me choose some new eye shadow palettes?" I smiled "of course!" I picked up the colour match machine "ok I'll just put this on your face and see what colour you need ok?" She nodded "ok!" I colour matched her face to 2/2 bronze. "Ok so your a 2/2 bronze so if you follow me we can get you your new foundation!" We walked over to the foundations and I picked the match for Zoe "here you go!" "Thanks could you help me with the eyeshadow now if it's not to much trouble?" I smiled so happily inside "of course I can help!" We walked to the eyeshadows "so do what mixes do you want we can either make you a palette here and now or get a ready made?" She thought for a moment "could we make one please I like a good mix!" I nodded "ok so if you just pick 8 colours we can make your palette she started to pick then had two shade colours in her hands "which do you think!" She had a lovely copper bronze and a metal silver I looked for a minute then realised it felt like we were best friends shopping "the copper suits you especially as you love that colour!" She smiled "thankyou!" She put the silver back and said "ok I've got my 8!" "Ok if you just come over here to the desk we can make your palette!" She nodded and we walked over to the desk and made her palette. We carried on chatting for hours then Alfie her boyfriend came in I gasped again "what what's happened!" "Alfie's here too ahh!" She smiled and turned around "alfie come here there's someone you should meet!" Alfie walked over here "hi little one!" She smiled and blushed "this is Y/N and she is the most helpful friend ever we defiantly need to hang out more we are like twins!" My phone suddenly kept going off and I couldn't ignore it so I got it out of my pocket to see that 6390 people had just subscribed to my channel "omg!" I whispered to myself "everything alright!" Zoe asked I just looked up and had my mouth partly open "I just...I got 6390 new subscribers on my channel which means I now have 1.6 million!" Zoe looked partly shocked too and hugged me "omg well done we should so do a collab and raise those subs!" I was so exited "yes of course!" She linked my arm "great how about tonight when do you finish work?" I looked at he clock "now actually!" She smiled "ok so how about you grab your things and we can go to mine?" I nodded "yeah sounds amazing!" I walked into the back and grabbed my coat.

Hey guys,
So this is my new imagine it should be pretty long I hope you enjoy it please leave a comment on how you feel about it.
Byeeee guys
Lysm xxx