Insight

Katherine (Kat) Hardwell was always intrigued with hunting. Her parents were hunters so it was in her genes that she knew what to do. With an eidetic memory, it was easy for her to remember every single thing. She could've went to college but being a hunter didn't allow her to do that. Her parents were killed during when she was nineteen.
Not knowing what to do next, she took the savings that her parents had left her. She sold the house and her parents two vehicles. She hit the road with her black twenty thirteen Camaro and a trunk full of arsenal. She had a very few belongings with her like clothes, a laptop, and a phone, but that's about it. Katherine had no idea who or what she was searching for.
Sam and Dean Winchesters are two hunters who've been on the road since they were kids. They're father became a hunter after their mother was killed when Sam was six months old. Sam had bumped into Katherine at a local hardware store and saw that Kat was a bit scared. They didn't know they were both hunters but Sam seemed a little suspicious. Sam decided to research a bit on Katherine.
After a few good hours, Sam didn't get much information on the mystery woman that he met. Everything he pulled up on Kat, her records were sealed, top notch. Not even Sam can hack the encryption but only Katherine can, because it was her file. Sam had to meet her again and, as always, Dean thinks Kat is a demon. Let's just face the fact that Dean thinks everyone is a demon until he makes sure they're not.