The Rose With a Curse

Today exactly 5 years later we both stand beside each other. A very little idea she has of what's going around her as she is so engrossed talking to her partner. VERONICA! VERONICA! VERONICAAAAAAA! I shout. But my voice doesn't reach her ears. It doesn't leave my mind either. Who had imagined that a couple who set an ideal image in front of all struggling couples would one day struggle badly and never come out of that struggle. DON'T YOU DARE TO RAISE YOUR EYES IN FRONT OF ME NOW OR YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE ANY ONE AGAIN. These were her last words as she left my place and slammed the door behind her. My entire apartment shock as a result of that harsh slam. I'll never forget the look on her face when she said that. Half determined to leave and half still wondering how can he do that. The person I loved the most in my life would do this to me? Unbelievable!! Soon the honk of the arriving bus broke my thoughts and I boarded the bus after her. When suddenly she turned. Her face at a distance of almost 1cm. She still had the spark in her eyes and the same glow on her face when I first saw her and fell for her. I think she turned back to say goodbye and waved and turned back and went in. I hadn't recovered from this sudden closeness. The closeness I had missed very badly in these 5 years. Before I could give it another thought the bus driver yelled at me to come in or leave the bus. I had spent nearly 5 minutes admiring the glow of her face and spark of her eyes. I quickly entered the bus and found the closet seat to her. I couldn't control my eyes which were constantly looking in her direction. I was staring at her as a school boy stares at his first ever crush. Once again my thoughts were broken by some sudden action. But this sudden action was different. It was...

READERS THANKS FOR READING!! ALSO COMMENT YOUR VIEWS😀