Married?! Part 13

Start from the beginning

"Are all of our things in the RV ready to go?" You ask as you walked in and saw them all waiting for you

"That answered that" you smiled some

You hugged them all as you got onto the RV you went straight to the back got your pillow and blanket and laid down carefully and closed your eyes.

After about ten minutes we were all headed home and all you wanted was sleep but you felt the bed move as you looked you zak was there.

"How are you feeling really" he asked laying down beside you.

"Fine just sore right now" you tell him

"Ok feel like talking?" He asked

"Sure what's on your mind?" You say getting butterflies he gets up and shuts the door and takes off his hoodie you stare at him

"I I can't have sex for a week the nurse said" you say and he burst out laughing "of coarse he did I was a joke look at me" you thought and closed your eyes and felt him put his hoodie around you knowing you loved it and it always comforted you.

"OK out with it" you say and he pulls the pillow over and lays down face you you try to look away or sit up but he stops you.

ZAK'S POV

I had gone back to the hotel, being at the hospital was only making me worse and if I wanted to go back in and see Y/N then I needed to calm down. I flexed my hand and stalked back in letting the guys know I was going back to the hotel, they all looked at me in a state of confusion.

"But bro? She's awake?" Aaron said.

"I know that. But I'm going back to the hotel Aaron." I spun around and walked out the hospital.

Back at the hotel I was packing everything away, my mind constantly went over what could have been on that video.

I'll tell you what was on it... No good! That's what was on it.

I had made it whilst I was bladders and truth be known I said a lot of things that i probably shouldn't have.. But I did and Y/N had now seen it. I thought I deleted it?! Or was that another video I made... Must have been the other.

My phone broke my attention as it started to ring.. Seeing her name on the caller ID and a photo of us I sighed and answered.

'Hello?'

'H-hey it's me, I'm all done and free to go whenever someone can come pick me up. I may need  little help getting dressed is all and then we can head back to Vegas and I can sleep on the way home..'Y/N spoke.

'Okay I'm on my way.' I answered.

"Okay I'll be here waiting bye.'

I hung up.

------

I made it to the hospital and took the usual route back to her room. I knocked on the door before entering the room. I walked in to see Y/N's buried body and felt sick at the dark purple and black across her back. I noticed the short sharp intakes of breath and the way her hand touched her back lightly, that's when I knew she couldn't do up her bra.

"I'm trying really hard." She spoke wiping her eyes quickly.

"I hate that you have to see me like this, this mess." She sniffled avoiding my eyes.

I touched her skin gently worried that one more touch and she would break into a million little pieces.  I pulled her bra on and clasped it and pulled her in close to me, y/n held my arms as I zipped up and buttoned her jeans for her.