"yes, that sounds so much better than my actual name."

*

when we get back to our apartment, jack is quick to toss my shopping bag on the couch and remove his hoodie.

"whoa there, what's the rush?" i ask him, placing my hands on his- now bare- chest.

"i want to make love." he singsongs, smiling at me. "to you, my love." he emphasizes.

before i can protest with a witty reprimand, he laces his arms around my waist, crushing my lips onto his.

"wait, can i say something." he mumbles against my lips.

i pull away, nodding my head, "of course."

my arms are still locked around his neck, but i remove one to wipe my lipstick off of his lips with my thumb.

"i don't know if this is going to kill the mood." he breathes. "but i want to meet your dad. even if he won't remember me."

my stomach drops, "but i haven't even met your parents."

and i don't know how i feel about jack conversing with my father. he doesn't even know who i am. he'll be even more confused when i try to introduce jack into his life.

"my parents live in nebraska, but i promise we'll find some time and fly out there, baby. perhaps winter break?" he attempts to compromise.

my eyebrows pull together, "how is that-"

he frowns a little, "i knew this would have ruined the moment." he mumbles, averting his eyes from me.

i grasp his chin, forcing him to look into my eyes.

"no, it didn't. i just want to know why you want to meet my dad."

he shrugs, "it would be nice to know the man who raised my babygirl." he tells me.

damn. here he is, being all cute again.

"he isn't the same man as he was when he raised me." i press my lips together.

"i understand if you don't want me to meet him." he replies, running a hand through his hair in anxiousness. "forget i asked."

"no." i emphasize. "i will not forget that you asked. thank you for thinking about meeting my father, but maybe in a little while, okay?"

"okay." he sighs. "i love you."

"i love you too." i tell him, kissing him briefly. "you've met my bitch of my mother. i guess it's only fair if you meet my father too."

"i bet he's nothing like your mom." jack smiles a bit and i do too because i'm pretty sure that he just insulted her.

"i, on the other hand, would love to meet your parents. the people who created someone so handsome, kind, and generous."

"i wasn't kind when we first met and i don't think i'll forgive myself for that." he confesses.

"i've forgiven you for that. don't beat yourself up because of it."

"but i called you names-"

i cut him off by pressing our lips together again. i need to shut him up before he becomes sad for the rest of the week. that's the last thing i need. i deepen our kiss, taking control.

he's usually the one to lead everything, but i don't think that's the case today. he hugs me closer to his body, so we're flushed together. i pull away from the kiss and palm him through his khakis.

when i look up at his face, his eyes nearly flutter closed. i'm not even doing anything and he seems to affected. i start to move my hand against his length slowly.

he licks his lips, "fuck, keep doing that."

i take my hand off and his eyes snap open, blazing directly at me. i suppress a smile as i lead him to the couch, making him sit down. excitement takes over his face as i get down on my knees in front of him.

"holy shit." he says as i begin to unbutton his jeans.

i laugh, "i'm not even doing anything."

"i know, but what you're about to do. i've been waiting for this since the day you walked your little ass into this apartment."

i bite the inside of my cheek, shaking my head and proceeding to pull down his jeans and briefs. his eyes stay glued onto me as i grab him in my hand. he shifts on the couch. it's either because he liked that, or my hands are cold.

not thinking much of it, i wrap my lips around the tip and a groan releases his mouth instantly. his pink lips part and he looks so hot right now. i peek up at him through my eyelashes every once in a while and it looks like he's enjoying this.

he bites his bottom lip, looking back down at me. his hands collect my hair, creating a makeshift ponytail. all of the emotions that we just went through the past ten minutes. it's crazy how fast things change.

"baby, look at me." he pants, practically thrusting into my mouth.

i look up at him once more and then feel a warm liquid shoot down the back of my throat. i fight the urge to cringe in disgust knowing what that was.

"that was quick." i tell him.

he pulls me down onto his lap, so that i'm straddling him. i move a little to get comfortable and he grunts from the friction.

"the sight of you on your knees alone almost made me come."

i blush, looking down at his abdomen. i run my finger around the muscles that lay perfectly outlined upon it.

"how about i return what you just gave me?" he smirks, running his hand up my side.

{vote, comment, share}