Chapter 14- Nothing Changed

Warning if u don't like to read about two guys FUCKING then leave or don't read this part okay! You have been warned!

Piers POV

I leaned over to Hayes and I gave him a hug.

"Here let me leaned you some clothes and you can take a shower" I headed to my drawer to get some clothes for Hayes. Then Hayes came behind and I turned around to face him. Hayes leaned his face towards me and turned it side ways. Our lips connected and Hayes began to take control and started to kiss me in a slow passionate way. I didn't move my lips along with his at first but then I just gave in and kissed him back. I got closer to him and as did he. Our body's started to heat up and Hayes hands were moving up and down from my back as he hold me closer to him. Our kiss turned into tongue kissing and the more we got into the kiss the more it got intense. Hayes grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over me. I'm not gonna lie but I haven't done anything with Brent. I'm still a virgin. Brent lied about me and him doing it because I didn't want to do it with him cuz I of course barely knew the guy so Yea. Plus I wanted to know him better and then maybe we could've done it but I guess not anymore. Though, with Hayes I know him and I feel more comfortable with him, so I feel okay to do it with him. Once he took my shirt off he looked at me and he smiled but he was staring to long and I began to feel uncomfortable. So I wrapped my arms around me to somewhat cover up.

"C-can you please stop s-staring you're making me feel u-uncomfortable" I stuttered while looking down at the floor

"I'm sorry its just that..." Hayes lifts my head up and looks into my eyes.
"You have a beautiful body...ur prefect..." I blush and look to the side as he has one of his hands on my cheek.

"I'm not perfect...I'm just a nobody that people don't even notice me...I'm nothing..." I wanted to cry so bad right now, but then Hayes brought me back looking into his eyes.

"Look at me piers...you're perfect to me, I can see you and I see that you're something and not nothing...so please don't ever cry...I only want to see you cry of joy and not of sadness" I nod my head for I was speechless and Hayes kissed me again and I kissed him back.

While we were still kissing I removed my shoes and socks without breaking the kiss. Then Hayes took off my shorts and now we were both in our boxers. Hayes stopped kissing and he lifted me up and carried me to my bed where he let me down gently and he hovered over me and he looked straight into my eyes again.

"Before I can further I wanna ask you something piers..."

"What is it Hayes?"

"Will you please be my boyfriend?" I got all excited when asked me to be his boyfriend

"Yes I would love to be your boyfriend"

"Awesome and one more thing"

"What is it?"

"I love you" and with that he kissed me again. I moved my hands up and down his back. Hayes reached down to my boxers and he slowly to my boxers off and I was now fully naked. Then Hayes loomed at me and whispered into my ears..."perfect" This sent shivers throughout my whole body and I hugged Hayes and we went back to kissing. Then I began to slowly take of his boxers. Finally we were both naked. Our skin touched and it was the best feeling ever. Then Hayes was kissing around my neck to find my soft spot and he found it. He kept sucking on my soft spot and he made me whimper and moan softly. My body was so weak and he was in control.

"Ooo Hayes mmm" he made me moan and whimper his name like crazy.

"You like that?" Hayes said seductively

"Mmhm" I whimpered to him

Hayes then started to kissing me down. I feel his warm breathe near my dick and it feels so good. Then all of a sudden I feel my dick inside his warm mouth. I moaned like crazy as hayes worked his mouth up and down my shaft. My body got even weaker both my hands hold on tight to my sheets as the pleasure of hayes sucking on my cock made me feel so good.

"Mmm hayes....Yea.....oooo....ur so good...aaahhh....mmm" my body was in heaven I felt bliss and love. Hayes stopped and I felt sad but then he reconnected our lips again and he kissed me as he put our dicks together and stroked them for us while we kissed. Then he stopped and looked at me.

"Umm piers can I know u did it with Brent but can I be ur second person to...well not fuck...but to love?" He asked sounding shy and timid and I noticed he was sad cuz he wanted to be the first to take my virginity away.

"Um hayes I gotta tell you something...me and Brent never did it and in still a virgin so ur basically my first" I said looking straight at him and he became happy as a playful puppy.

"I am? And is it okay if I can be the one to take it?" He asked all happy

"Yea you are and yes you can hayes...plus ur the first person that I truly like and would lose it to so yes hayes Grier I want you to be my first and only" with that hayes kissed me and I kissed back. He got me comfortable and he suck my ass to get it wet and for it to be easy for him to slide his dick inside me. I gave hayes a condom and he put it on. He positioned himself and he slowly put his dick in me. He was gentle and taking his time.

"Aww Hayes that hurts...but its so good...mmm....oh my god ur big...aaahhh....mmm....that feels sooo gooood...mmm" the pain was more of a mix of pleasure and pain but mostly of pleasure. Finally hayes had his whole dick inside me and he began to thrust slowly.

"Awww...yea babe....mmm...ur so big....it feels good when ur inside me....mmm" then hayes looked at me and said, " are u ready? Cuz once I begin there's no going back?" And without saying anything I nod my head and Hayes began to thrust faster. I moaned so loud and I hold on to his back as he was fucking me.

"Aaaa I'm about to cum babe....mmm" hayes said as he thrust even faster.

"Mmm....me....to...babe don't stop"

"Aaaa!...mmm!" Hayes and I cumed at the same time and hayes played on top of me. We were both catching our breathes. Then hayes hugged me tight and kissed my cheek and whispered into my ear.

"I love you piers..."

Then we both knocked out and slept naked together. I guess I'm not going to school anymore. Oh well...