ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ • 6

Start from the beginning

"Why can't I drive?"

"Fah' what? Where you try'na go?" He slouched back in his seat and drove with one hand while the other was inside his sweatpants.

"Because, I'm used of driving myself and I find driving fun."

He squinted his eyes without looking at me making me lean back and look at him stupid. "I don't like talking to you."

"I dont like looking at you." He shot back.

"Lies." I mumbled but it still was clear enough for him to hear.

I walked around the isles tossing random stuff into the cart. Vajunyus watched me for a minute.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm getting my own food, what does it look like?"

"Stop wandering off-"

"You act like I'm gonna run out the store."

He shook his head. "I don't feel like arguing with you right now, just stay here" He pointed at the spot.

"Dang alright." I mumbled while leaning against the cart and watched him go through cans on the shelf.

" I mumbled while leaning against the cart and watched him go through cans on the shelf

"Can I see your phone?"

"No." He said without turning around to even answer me.

"I just wanna take a picture."

He turned around and looked at me for a while before he handed over his slick modeled iPhone. I slid the screen and took lots of pictures... But yet I got some nerve talking about King and how conceited he was.

I handed Vajunyus his phone back before growing bored again. Grocery shopping was completely boring. I haven't really done it before. I just go to the store, get what I need, and then leave or just get someone else to get it for me.

I sat my head on my fist. "I'm tired and I'm hungry."

"Can you stop talking. You act just like a lil ass kid."

I gave off a stupid facial expression. So for the rest of the time, I didn't open my mouth. Until we passed down the frozen isle.

"Ouu, can I get this? It looks good."

Vajunyus sighed without looking back at me. "Get whatever you want baby." He said almost sarcastically.

I smiled excitedly as I grabbed a box of Mississippi Mud Slides, cookies and creme bluebell ice cream, and banana pops.

I sat the groceries on top the conveyor belt while Vajunyus took the bags and sat them back in the cart. It went on like this until we were done and it was time to pay.

I stood in front the cashier while Vajunyus tall self stood right behind me. At first I didn't mind until Vajunyus moved more on the side of me and wrapped his arm around my waist making his hand stop right above my behind.

As he swiped his card through the machine, I looked up at him making him look back down on me. I was confused as to why he was doing this until I turned around and briefly eyed a young little family.

The girl was fussing at a young child that sat in the cart while another young child was playing with the candy in the check out line. Her boyfriend stood behind her and eyed me the whole time making Vajunyus eye him back until the man got the idea and stopped staring at me.

I took the receipt from the cashier and we left out the store.

...

"Come on bruh. Stop fucking playing." Vajunyus shouted while I laughed continuously. His forehead was starting to glow a bit from the kitchen being hot.

"I'm trying to." I said out of breath from laughing so hard.

"No ya not!" He snatched the bag of flour from me and sat it on the island while I smirked to keep my laugh under control. I had accidentally wasted some flour and some of it had flew all over him.

"Don't ever ask me to show you how to cook again. I ain't got no patience with yo' ass. Get out the kitchen and go find you something to do."

I turned my face up into a frown while watching him turn his back on me. So I moved up and stood on the side of him while staring at him just so he could look at me and stop ignoring me.

I watched as he poured in a lot, lot, lot of seasoning making me scrunch my face up. "That's too much. It's gone be salty."

"I know what I'm doing." He said while putting the seasoning down and stirring the pot.

I wiped the little bit of flour off his cheek making him turn and look at me.

"Why are you so aggressive?"

"Why yo' ass so annoying?" He mocked while wiping his hands off with a towel. I folded my arms on top my chest and looked away. I didn't like being told that I was annoying.

After eating, I went sit in the hallway and decorated the room door for fun. I was stuffed from eating and didn't really wanna move so I thought this would be nice to do. The food was bomb but I'd never tell Vajunyus that.

I drew a flower on the door using a dark pink sharpie and then colored it in using a lighter pink sharpie.

"I know the hell not."

I turned around slowly and watched Vajunyus as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Want me to do yours?"

"No!"

I rolled my eyes and continued what I was doing. I stood up and drew a large swirly letter K on the door.

V A J U N Y U S

I chilled in my room while continuing to text my brother about business and telling him about Kaye. We started calling her Kaye because she always had a problem with us calling her Kahleela.

I've been feeling like she's been acting out. All she wants is attention and I don't want to be the person to give it to her honestly. The girl is annoying. She could never be my wife.

I walked outside my room to see Kaye sleeping right in front her room door with all her markers next to her. I shook my head thinking I could just leave her ass there.

I went downstairs and cut the air on before making sure everything that was supposed to be off was off and everything that was supposed to be on was on. I went back upstairs and put Kaye in her room, saved her things, then went back to my room.

-EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES

VOTE & COMMENT!