ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ • 6

_______________

K A Y E

I sat Indian style on the couch eating cashews and watching Netflix in the den. I had a bag of steakhouse onion ring chips, air heads, and a pineapple Fanta soda on the side of me. I was in the middle of binge watching stranger things.

Once I finished up a episode, I headed back upstairs to stash away my snacks. Snacks... I was tired of it. I really was craving a nice home cooked meal but that wasn't happening no time soon since Gina has been away. TJ had left to go on a business trip leaving just me and Mr. Grumpy together aka Vajunyus.

I walked into the kitchen to see Vajunyus sitting on top the counter like always, trying to open up his candy.

I gave off a bored look. "Need some help?"

"Nope." He said just as he pulled the wrapper off of the chocolate kiss. I admired the way the art work on his body glowed from the little bit of sunlight peeking through the window.

"Fuck you staring at?" He turned his face up into a mug.

I shook my head while going towards the fridge trying to make it seem like that's what I came down for.

"You know damn well they ain't got shit up in dea'." Vajunyus eyed me suspiciously.

I huffed while turning back on my heels. "How do you and TJ live up in this big house and not have any food with yall's non-cooking selves."

"First off." He hopped off the counter and faced me. "It's our house aint it? Second, never insult my cooking skills. You the one burning noodles in the microwave."

Okay it's true... I cant cook.

"I forgot to put the water in the bowl and so what? My mother never had the time to teach me."

"She didn't have the time or you just didn't wanna learn?" He eyed me while leaning against the counter he previously sat on.

"So you're trying to say that you can cook?"

He picked up another piece of chocolate and opened it up before sliding it into his mouth while watching me for a while giving me my answer.

I walked up towards him. "Okay then. Lets go grocery shopping. You cooking tonight" I poked him in the chest.

He looked down at where I had poked him before nodding his head. "Go put some clothes on."

I looked down at what I was wearing. "What do you mean? I got clothes on. I'm going just like this."

"The hell you not. Go put some clothes on Kaye. I'm not asking you, I'm telling you."

I rolled my eyes and turned away heading for the stairs feeling him stare at me. I briefly looked back and that's what he was doing while biting down on his bottom lip. Almost making me not wanting to go change just to see what he was going to do. He was starting to display this possessive power over me. I didn't know if it was because I was kidnapped or if it was because of me living with him.

I closed my room door and quickly took off my loose crop top sweater and matching shorts. I slid on my grey Adidas sweats, a white T, and cool grey 11s. I put my hair into a low ponytail and hurried downstairs with my purse like I actually had money in it.

Vajunyus stood next to the door where the garage was located.

"Better?"

He nodded his head with a slight smirk and opened the door for me. I went through and got into the passenger side of his charger while he got on the driver's side. After driving away from the house, the security gates closed shut.