Natsu and Lucy

Lucy was sat at her pine desk writing, this book had taken her a while to Plan but she had an idea from a Scarlett haired wizard. Ezra was telling Lucy and levy of a book she had just been borrowed by Evergreen fifty shades of grey she had said it was. Ezra had gone into way too much deatail like usual and even mentioned her little escapade with said book in her room. Levy ran straight to Gajeel in no doubt begging him to buy a riding crop bit Lucy had just thought of a new chapter to her story, she was currently exploring new territory with it. She had certainly never written any steamy sex scenes before but Lucy deemed it appropriate to add It in their... It was only one... Of many more to come. "No one in fairy Tail better read this, I swear I'll die of embarrassment!" Someone in fairy tail had yet to read any of her stories so she didn't really panic to much but still wondered if Ezra had read anything when she was in her room days ago. During her writing she felt herself getting hot, really hot, this chapter had just reached the climax, quite literally, and Lucy was caught in her own world replacing the male character 'Ronin' with a certain salmon hair coloured dragon slayer. In the book Ronin had just pushed Linn against a wall in his room and started to kiss a path down her body, his hands exploring Linns body and finding new places to 'play' with. Now Natsu had just pinned Lucy up against the wall and was touching her body in secret places leaving hot fingerprints on her body. They had both now striped down to the bare nothingness and Natsu carried Lucy to the bed placing her down lovingly. He leaned forward his perfectly toned abs sliding over Lucy's smooth, baby soft stomach, moving in sync and with perfect rhythm. Skin on skin.
Natsu's long member grinding on Lucy's mound causing a new type of friction between her legs. Caught in a state of dream she moved her hands down south, she had stopped writing now and was sat on her stool on leg outstretched while the other was curled under her. Lucy traced her hand over her mound while imagining Natsu placing soft kisses there occasionally kissing her mound and would tease her opening making Lucy moan out loud. In reality she ran her hand and over thigh again feeling Natsu's instead and slid it under the hem of her blue lacy panties pushing further down to her core feeling her hairs gone curly from her juices. Lucy had become so wet from day dreaming that it was easy for her to slip in a finger in a state of bliss biting her lip to feel the sensation of Natsu sucking on her bottom lip. In her head Natsu used his masculine hand to prop his member in the right position and slipped in the head of his strong member,  for a clumsy guy, he was gentle, slowly easing in to create the best comfort for his lover. The whole length of his manhood not all quite in, the sheer width stretching lucy to her limits. Natsu slammed in making Lucy gasp in pure ecstasy her vision going blurt from the tears that spilt out of shock. The two wizards working in perfect harmony together, the sweat adorned their naked bodies mixing and swirling together. Back in Lucy's apartment she pumped her finger in and out at a fast pace, matching that of her sexual fantasy her chest heaved up and down her breasts groped by her other roaming hand, sweat beaded her forehead and her hair stuck to the back of her neck her lips slightly agape gasping for air that there seemed to be a shortage of. The blonde added another finger gasping yet again, imagining that Natsu was now vigorously pounding in and out of the blonde girl both moaning each other's names, and when appropriate Natsu would dip for a hot loving kiss and would trail his fingers down Lucy's body adding just the right amount of fire magic to leave a slight scorching memory on Lucy's pale skin. They were both nearly at their peak,  Natsu pumping harder and faster and Lucy arching her back to match his thrusts adding a forceful amount of friction to the already steamy actions of the lovers. Using her thumb to rub her nub pushed Lucy over the edge in a war of energy, she arched her back in ecstasy, she moaned and shivered in anticipation screaming Natsu's name as she imagined him too reaching his climax but kept pumping in and out in a rage of excitement, faster and faster riding out the climax . "Natsu!" Cried Lucy as she tipped over he edge and released. Natsu collapsed next to lucy while draping his toned arm over Lucy's alabaster belly, tired after their antics. Lucy pulled out her fingers noticing the substance adorning them imagining Natsu's love juice mixed in with the celestial wizards and licked it off still in a state of dreaming. "Woah, I..I need a shower, yes a shower" Lucy stood up quite wobbly stumbled to the bathroom her legs a wobbly mess from her quite extreme and huge orgasm, one of many she had, had of her dragon slayer friend. Alas throughout her antics she had failed to notice her window was open and her red curtains displaying a certain mentioned salmon hair dragon slayer on Lucy's window ledge, concealed by the flyaway curtains. Wideyed and mouth agape, he heard her properly right. Lucy had screamed his name in a state of orgasm. He had seen the whole show and had managed to keep his composure... It seemed. Little did even Natsu know that his little friend wanted to play too. Well then he'd just have to make Lucy's dreams a reality then. He just have to read her book ... Somehow...
To be continued...

Hey guys this is my first instalment of this book/watt pad thingy.. This is also my first ever story haha kinda nervous about what ya think to be honest =^-^=  leave a comment and and suggestions for another chapter ... I will do a second chapter to this current one and we can see if Lucy's fantasies become real. Or if you want I can write another lemon with other ships just to break it up abit, you tell me. Anyway thank you for reading my little noodles and I will update as soon as XD (and yes I did just call you my noodles ;p)