Hostage

"Edward?" 

His once loving golden eyes were now cold and filled with hate.  I felt a shiver run up my spine and I slowly inched away from him. This was not the Edward I once knew, that I once loved. His actions lately have been out of control, but this, this is maniacal. He looked down at me and noticed my small movement. Something passed behind his eyes and he yanked me up harshly by the arm, sending a scathing pain up my arm. His grip was firm, sure to leave bruises. 

"And just where do you think you are going Bella love?" 

This tone of his voice was foreign to me. It scared me. I looked deep into his eyes and tried to search for the Edward I once knew, but he was nowhere to be found. I could feel the tears pricking my eyes and held them back. I did not want him for one second to think that I was weak, that I was vulnerable that was the last thing I needed. What I needed to do now was try to think of a plan to escape. There was no way in hell that I would be able to outrun him, He knew my scent so well he could track me down. All I could do now was pray for a miracle, and play it safe. 

"Edward, what are you doing?" I made sure to keep my voice steady and calm. 

"I've been going insane Bella, I can't be without you. I spend every minute, every second of my life thinking about you, it never goes away. Why? Why can't you understand Bella? I will not live without you. Its not an option, so your going to stay with me forever." 

I opened my mouth to object but he stopped me. 

"I know that there would be no way for you to agree to this Bella, So after some deliberate thinking, I found a solution... You will become a vampire Bella... and then we can spend eternity together." 

My heart fell into my stomach, and I suddenly felt dizzy and naseous. Was he out of his mind?! He brought me to the middle of the woods to.. to turn me. He could kill me, there is no way that he will be able to control his thirst. The only thing I was longing for was Jacob, I wanted to feel his protective warm embrace around me, to feel his warmth surround me. 

No. I am not going to let myself die out here, I am not going to let myself be killed by this monster. 

"Your heart is racing Bella love, what is running through that gorgeous head of yours?" He pressed his thin cold lips to my temple and I recoiled away from his touch. That was a bad idea. He flung me to the floor and sat down on a tree stump. 

"Your still as stubborn as always, you never know whats good for you. Don't worry love Tanya will be here soon to turn you." 

Tanya? Who is that? 

"Im guessing your wondering who Tanya is. Tanya is a dear friend of mine, we have been preparing for this for awhile now Bella. Your safety is ensured, no harm will come to you." 

Just as I was about to stand to object, A blonde woman stepped out from the trees wearing a dark hoodie, and black jeans. She looked up at me and grinned, her teeth were prefectly straight and white, her eyes were a sparkling gold color, and her hair was golden as well. She was very beautiful. 

"Tanya." Edward greeted her with a small nod.

"So I finally get to meet Edwards most prized posession." She sauntered over to me and gripped my face, making me look her in the eyes. She looked at me deeply and then let go. 

"I honestly do not see what all the fuss is about Edward,  She's really average.. plain. Why you settle for a weak little human, I will never know." She stood up and walked over to Edward, placing a hand on his shoulder. 

"Edward darling, do you think we can go somewhere.. less outdoors? We dont want any evidence on the ground do we?" 

Edward nodded and picked me up, cradling me into his chest. I was scared out of my mind, this could not be happening could it? I was dreaming, this was all a nightmare. I closed my eyes, counted to 10 then opened them. I was still in the creeps cold stiff arms. He suddenly pulled me closer and began to run, I felt the wind whipping past me and then it stopped almost as soon as it had started. I looked and seen us approaching a small cabin, Edward opened the door and then placed me on a small bed inside the cottage.

"Okay lets get this started shall we?" Tanya clapped her hands together and walked towards me, I could feel my heartbeat racing but couldn't move my body, I was in shock. She sat down on the edge of the bed and flashed me that same grin. 

"Get ready." She whispered.

Her cold hands grabbed my wrist and pinned it down to the bed. I kicked at her and she growled at me. 

"Don't make me tie you to this bed Isabella!" Her grip tightened and I heard a snap. I screamed out in pain and Edward was at my side. 

"It will heal Bella, your new body will be so much stronger." I kicked at her again and with one swift movement she was ontop of me, her cold weight making it impossible for me to move at all.  Her fangs grazed my wrist and with one movement, I felt her fangs puncture my wrist. The feeling was warm at first, then it grew into stinging then full on fire, it was burning. My arm was on fire! I scrame out for Jacob all I wanted was him. I scrame until my throat was raw, My whole body was burning now, the stronger the fire got the more tired I became, I could feel myself slipping away into the darkness but couldnt get out of it. Right before I gave into the darkness, the door burst open and I saw a glimpse of my Jacob.  My heart reached out to him.

"Jacob... Please." I whispered before I slipped away.