Love

It's time for Carlisle to change the bandages on my face. I have Alice and Emily here with me, they havnt really left my side. Esme has left with Emmett, Jasper, and Rosalie to hunt down Victoria. Carlisle approaches me and asks me if I'm ready. I am. He pulls away the bandages and I feel burning sensation on my face. I wince and he apologizes. He washes my face with some sort of solution to prevent infection, and replaces the bandages. I REALLY need to take a shower. But I have no clothes.
"Alice, can I borrow some clothes to take a shower?" Her face lights up and I know what she's thinking.
"Something comfortable please Alice." I mutter. She smiles and quickly leaves the room.
"Do not wet your bandages Bella." Carlisle says before leaving the room. I turn towards Emily and I can automatically tell that she's stressed out. She looks so tired.
"Emily you know whatever you need they'll help you out." I say kindly.
"It's not that, I've already tooken a shower,slept,eaten. I'm just worried about the boys."
"I know." I whisper.
She grabs my hand and squeezes. "We're twins now." she says to try and lighten the mood. I smile and regret it because my face is starting to hurt. Alice drops something on my lap and I look at the outfit, a grey sweater, a pair of jeans, and a pair of boots. She did good.
"Thanks Alice, well I'm gonna get in the shower now."

****
I took a shower and I'm actually out of the hospital bed, I cooked some food with Emily. It seemed strange making such small portions. It was also very difficult to eat, so I ate very little. But I'm still starving. I clean the dishes and sit on the couch with Emily and Alice. Alice starts braiding my hair and Emily begins to tell me a story about her and Sam. We're all having a good time, laughing and telling story's.
"Its hard, isn't it?" Alice asks Emily.
"Whats hard?"
"The... Not knowing." She says.
"It is, very hard. You known the feeling."
"I do. It's not always easy."
"How does it feel Bella?" Emily asks.
"It sucks. I hate it. But Jacob promised me. And I'm ... Learning to trust him."
Emily and Alice both smile at me. Alice finishes braiding my hair and even braids Emily's when the door bursts open.
"Jacobs outside, I'm not sure he's going to stay for long it took a lot of persuasion to get him here."I spring up and I run outside and slam into Jacob, hugging him tightly, he seems cautious, but eventually wraps his arms around me. Hes really warm, I've missed it. He kisses the top of my head and I look up at him. I can see the pain in his eyes. His eyes begin to water and the tears start falling.
"Im so sorry Bella, I never wanted to hurt you." I wipe his tears away and kiss his lips.
"It was never your fault Jacob, it was mine. I shouldn't have gotten in the way, I just didn't want you guys fighting."
"I should have better control over my anger, I never knew I was a jealous person." He says with a small laugh.
"I've missed you." I bury my head in his chest and hug him close.
"I've missed you too."
Emily approaches us and looks concerned.
"Sam?" she asks.
"He's alright, really tired but he's alright. All he does is think about you, and worries if your ok." She sighs and gives Jacob a hug.
"Please be safe Jacob, watch over your brothers."
"I will " he says. She turns back and walks into the house with Alice. He tugs at my braid and examines it.
"New hairstyle?"
"No, Alice did it." He sniffs me and winces.
"I know." he says with a laugh.
"When is Carlisle going to be back, we need to sort some things out."
"I don't know, he's out looking for .... Her." He looks into the distance and seems to be concentrating on something. A few seconds later Edward appears.
"You.... Called?" He says.
"Ya. Um... Sorry about trying to attack you."
"I forgive you." He says with a small tight smile.
"Any idea when Carlisle will be back?"
"He should be home shortly actually, I'll be sure to let know you were here. Your welcome to stay here if you like."
"That's kinda what I wanted to discuss with your dad. There's a lot of us all looking for her, and she's been getting better at hiding and tracking. We want to organize shifts and start perimeter checks. Make sure everyone is safe you know."
"That's actually a very thoughtful idea Jacob. We will discuss this as soon as my father returns, you should stay here for the moment."
"Alright, I ... Appreciate it."
"Your welcome." he leaves back into the house and I turn back to Jacob.
"Let's go for a walk?" I ask.
"In not sure that's the best idea at the moment Bells." He called me bells. He hasn't called me that for awhile.
"I just want to have some alone time with you , without the prying ears."
"They have better things to listen to I'm sure." Why is he making this so difficult! I just want to be with him. I've missed him. He senses my anger because he apologized and wrapped me in a hug.
" We won't go far from the house." he says. I smile and we walk behind the house and into a small clearing. Jacob sits on the ground and I sit in his lap. We can still see the house, so we're not that far. He wraps his arms around my waist and I close my eyes and breath in his scent. I've missed him warmth. I've missed him so much. I was so worried and stressed, but he told me to trust him and I did, but it's hard when you know the person Hes going against, and what she's capable of.
"Are you alright?" He says in a concerned tone.
"I guess." I say
"Tell me please."
"I missed you, and I was worried that's all." My voice breaks and that gives me away. He turns me to face him and looks down at me.
"I told you I'd be fine didn't I?"
"I know, but I know how dangerous things can be, and I know your strong and tough, but you can't always protect yourself from everything." He sighs and I think the conversation is over, so we just sit there and spend time with each other, without speaking. I sneak a glance at him and see him looking at my face, he looks so full of pain and sadness. He leans in and plants small kisses all over my face, being very gentle and loving. He pulls away and I see tears in his eyes.
"I'm so sorry." he whispers. He looks away and I see the tears starting to fall faster. I wrap my arms around him and he leans his head on my shoulder and sobs. I kiss his head and rub my hands up and down his back.
"Listen to me Jacob. I Love You. Ok? I will always love you and nothing is going to change that. You fixed me when I was broken and you never gave up on me, you still decided to be in my life after I hurt you by being with him. I Love you more than anything, your my world. What you did wasn't your fault. It was mine I knew I was probably going to get hurt, I just didn't want to see anyone get hurt. Now please please stop crying, I don't like seeing you like this." He looks up at me with eyes red from crying and leans in and kisses me. It's full of passion and lust, but gentle and soft. I place my hands on his shoulders and pull him in,closing the gap between us. He deepens the kiss, and I wince softly, because my face is beginning to hurt. He notices and pulls away. He Pecks my lips once more before pulling away and looking me deep in the eyes and stating,
"I Love You Bella Swan, you have given me something I didn't know existed until I met you. You've taught me how to love, and I know that you want me to stop blaming myself, but I'll never forgive myself for what I've done, but I promise that I will never ever hurt you again. You are my everything. I'm proud to say your mine. I'm proud to be able to love you. And I will always keep you safe from anyone's harm." I lean in and kiss his lips and wrap my arms around him once more. He cradles me in his lap and I begin to feel drowsy. I doze off and dream about my future with Jacob.
___________________
Hope you guys liked the chapter, it's a little longer than the others. I want to say thanks for sticking with the book this long. I'm really working hard on making it the best that it can be. 4k! Thanks again. I will never abandon this book, even if I forget to update, don't give up on this book! Love you all. Thanks for the positive feedback all the time.