Adrian started to shake his head but before he could say anything I kissed him. He didn’t protest and when he kissed me back I let my tongue enter his mouth to find his own. My hand went to his back, rubbing it up and down. His skin was so smooth and I loved the feel of it beneath my fingers. He had his arms wrapped around me as well and our legs were tangled together.

He was really into it so I thought I could use it in my favor.  Yeah, call me bad, but the only reason he didn’t want to have sex with me was because he thought it would hurt me.

“Are you still sure we can’t make love now?” I whispered between kisses.

“No V., please let’s wait at least until tomorrow,” he answered breathlessly.

Okay, not quite there, but with a little effort I could make it. I gripped his ass bringing him closer to me and kissed around his ears and down his neck. All the while Adrian’s hand explored my body too.

“Adrian, please, if we can’t do it now, let’s at least do it tonight. Twenty-four hours is more than enough for my body to recover,” I begged.

“Dammit V., okay,” he finally agreed.

I smiled at his response. “Thank you,” I told him, giving him a peck on the lips.

He got away from me a little to look into my eyes. “You realize what you’ve just done, don’t you?” He asked.

“No, what?”

“You just seduced me!” He told me trying to look angry, but sounding more proud than anything else.

I already had figured it out. I knew I could give him my puppy face and he would give in, but all this sexual tension is new to me. And it’s really good for my ego too. I mean, Adrian is more than 4 years older than me and was always a lady’s man. He used to look at me and only see a little girl, his younger sister’s best friend, but now things are different. Knowing I can affect him like this feels good. Even though he’s been treating me like equal since even before we got together, this new power I’ve got kind of proves I’m not a kid anymore in his eyes and that he’s really into me.

I hid my face in his chest trying to fight a grin that appeared in my face at that thought. Adrian laughed and hugged me, probably thinking I was ashamed, when, in truth, I was enjoying it. He kissed my forehead and said, “Why don’t you take a shower while I take care of the breakfast?”

“Good idea. I could really use a shower,” I replied.

He nodded and got up, put his boxers and a shirt on and headed out of the room. I also got up and grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom. The bed was a mess and I made a mental note to clean it after the shower.  

I took a nice long shower and dressed. When I came back to the room, the sheets were changed but Adrian wasn’t there, and I found him in the kitchen.

On the small table there were pancakes and eggs. I sat on a chair and Adrian sat beside me, taking my hand.

“Are you alright?” he asked me, squeezing my hand slightly.

“Yeah,” I gave him a small smile and we started eating. The food was delicious and I couldn’t help but think that Adrian would be a great husband one day. I don’t even know if that’s what he wants, to have a family, but it’s definitely what I want.

I also know that if he ever thought about marrying someone, this person was me. That thought made me all warm inside. I’m too young, I know that, but I have no doubts about my feelings for him. I didn’t have many boyfriends, but I’m sure that what we have is special and not only for me, or else Adrian wouldn’t have chosen me to be his first girlfriend. I have no intention to even talk to him about it, though. We’re together for just a month and I’m only 17, so I know very well that it’s a forbidden subject, at least for a couple of years more.