prodigy & new found Hell

Start from the beginning

Everyone had decide on the next wizard saint. The Black demon herself would become a saint.

IN THE NEXT WEEK AT THE GUILD

Sting's POV

Y/N, Yukino and Minerva had come back at the guild 3 days late. Some news that the council would be coming arrived 2 days ago. But there wasn't any details. I wonder what its about. 

Y/N was playing with Kageka in the field behind the guild. the game: who can materialize the scariest thing. It looked like it was going to be a tie. But y/N was probably holding back. Im not usre which was it was, but one of them recreated the demon Deliora. And the other made the Lullaby demon. IT was getting pretty scary.

"how did they even know what they looked like?!?!? Kageka is like a week and a half old and she knows what demons look like!" Y/N ran up to Kageka and hugged her." My daughter is amazing!" Everyone sweat dropped due to realizing that the Y/N they see now, is absolutely nothing to her full power.

I heard some walking behind me and saw a bunch of Rune Knights and some wizard saints. WAIT WIZARD SAINTS?!?!?! 

"*cough cough* Miss Y/N?" I saw Y/N walk up and pass Kageka to Rogue and come beside me."Thats me. What business do u have with me?"Holy crap. Its like a totally different person?!?!? "We would like to tell u that we have decided to fill in the 5th wizard saint spot ." I just need to ask. Im to confused right now."With who?". I saw a few Rune Knights face palm.

"We decided to fill in the spot with Y/N.Do u accept?" I turned my head to see Y/N passing out...Again..."She accepts!". One of the saints opened a bag and pulled out some papers from his bag. "We need to fill out some paper work. And we need her signature." I nod and pick up Y/N, carrying her bridal style. 

"Do u hear a wolf?"  I look behind me and see Rogue growling."Nope. I dont hear anything. And i have advanced hearing."We just shrug it off and go inside to chat about some random stuff. We signed the papers and when Y/N became conscious, she signed and became the 6th wizard saint.

"We could have placed u in the top 4 but we must keep u at 6th.Immediate exposure at the first spot would seem very suspicious.". "It makes sense. I'm very glad to be a wizard saint.It doesn't matter the position."We all nodded in agreement. I would love to be one myself but i'm not strong enough.."We expect u at the meetings of the council. They are formed by the wizard saints."We both nodded and bowed them when they left.

Y/N's POV

When the doors closed, I jumped and hugged Sting" I'm a wizard saint !!!" He laughed and i heard growling. I turned and saw Rogue with an upset face. "Hey Rogue, Whats up?". "u know i'm over here right?". I nod and smile and hug him earning a smile from his usual emotionless face. "Yep, u've really changed him. He used to never show emotion. Not even to me."

"Well its better now isn't it?" We all nod while Rogue looks away blushing. "Well what are we doing here anyways. We should celebrate!" And with that we celebrated but we kept the booze to a minimum. I couldn't wait to tell the girls from Fairy tail, and the guys too.

A messenger suddenly came bursting in screaming: FAIRY TAIL IS GETTING BACK TOGETHER!

MEANWHILE IN ALVAREZ...

*Ill type it like text form though. and im writing exactly like the manga. Well almost exactly. But i'll be incorporating a bit of notion of when u were with him*

3rd POV

On very interesting person was arriving back to Alvarez...The Emperor. And Makarov, who had waited a few months to speak with him. Makarov and Minister Yajeel were currently playing cards.