"You know I'll tell you." I laughed as well.

Chatting some more and even speaking to Luca as he came in while we spoke, we then ended our conversation. Exhaling, I smiled looking at my ring once again. Shaken out my thoughts by the sound of a knock on the door, it then was followed by Gabriel and Anthony.

"Momma, he's sleeping."

"Awe thank you love." I kissed his forehead.

"You're welcome. Are you okay?"

"Mhmm." I smiled taking Anthony.

Laying him on my bed, I boxed him in with the pillows. All the while, Gabriel stood there observing.

"You're a great big brother." I hugged him. "I want you and Ant to have that brotherly love forever. Y'all gonna clash but remember you and daddy are to be his main role models. Encourage him to be him."

"Yes momma."

"I wanna show you something."

Getting my phone, I showed him the picture I took last Christmas. Groaning at the sight of it, he sucked his teeth.

"Don't worry. I'm not gonna tease you."

"Did dad see this?"

"Yes and I told him not to mess with you. Moments like this right here." I pointed at it. "Are to be cherished forever. Don't let anything change that. Even a little teasing every now and then. I'm raising boys who would become men who are true to themselves and in touch with their emotions. Nothing is wrong with showing any kind of affection you hear me."

"Yes momma."

"I love you and show it. Your father loves you and shows it, everyone does so you do it. Don't hide it, worried about what people will say."

"People will say whatever they want regardless."

"Exactly. So what do you do?"

"Just be yourself because that is where true happiness comes from."

"I love you." I kissed him on his forehead.

"I love you too momma. Thank you for everything. I may not say it much but I appreciate you and everything you have done or do for me."

"Thank you bubba." I pinched his cheek.

"You ain't call me that in a while." He laughed.

"I know right."

"You want me to start back?"

"I mean, if you want to. Ion know." He mumbled.

"You're so full of shit." I laughed and playfully pushed him, making him laugh. "Come on. Let's leave your brother to sleep and go see what hell your father and sisters are doing.

For the first time since we divorced, we were doing Thanksgiving at Aug's place. The day was going good and relaxing. Aug and our girls decided that they were going to handle the cooking but I was skeptical about it.

"Alei get out the kitchen!"

"So I can't even sit in here?" I paused.

"No because ya just gon start making noises under ya breath and all'lat mess and I ain't wanna hea that."

"I promise I won't."

"Nah. G'on do something some whea."

"Like what? Anthony is asleep and just before coming down here Alexis called Gabe so he is on his phone in his room."