Chapter 7

A/N: Hey guys sorry its been soo long. I have been kinda busy lately but I'm trying to be consistent with my writing. But I'm sorry about the wait!!! Love you guys!!!

Phil's POV
I felt the tears welling up in my eyes. "Don't cry don't cry" I thought to myself. "Dan look I love you, I do and I know you like me, however as your best friend I know that you aren't used to liking guys. And I get it Dan, I do, I really do, but I also know you Dan and if you really want something you are gonna fight for it. I really hope, like really, really hope you want this because I want this for you and me... for us." Dan reached over and grabbed my hands intertwining his fingers with mine, "Phil, I do, I love you." A tear streamed down his beautiful face. "I have loved you, I do love you, I always will love you. I will fight for this because I do want this." At this point tears were falling from his eyes so much that there was a small wet spot on his skinny jeans. "Look Philip Micheal Lester you mean the world to me, I was once a dark sky and you brought the light that has improved my life ever since. For the past 5 years you have been my everything. You have changed my life and you continue to make me a better person time and time again and for that I am forever grateful. I want to hold you every night. I want you to be the first thing I see in the morning and the last thing I see at night. I wanna hold you when you're scared and kiss you when you're happy. Phil I love you and I will work hard everyday to make this work, so Phil, will you be my boyfriend?" I was crying hysterically but through my sobs I managed to mutter, "of course I will Dan."

Dan's POV

OMG he is really mine, MINE!!!!!!! Mine, all mine, no one else's. THEE Philip Lester is mine. I couldn't believe it. I sat in astonishment. I pulled him in really tight then released slightly so I could kiss him. I grabbed his waist and he grabbed my neck. Our lips seemed attached, neither one of us was letting go anytime soon. He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance so I opened my mouth, his tongue entered and explored all around. We continued this for what seemed like hours then finally stopping but we didn't let go of each other. "Dan do you wanna go to the movies with me?" Phil asked. I would love to." I replied." Hey Phil," I called after him as he got up to go to his room and get ready, "yeah," he said. "I love you." I said boldly not doubting anything, "I love you too," he said. *later on that night, at the movies* We had a large bucket of popcorn between us, now I could have been cliche and put my hand in the popcorn the same time as his or yawned and put my arm around him, but he was already mine so there was no need to be cliche so I just grabbed his hand and wrapped my cold fingers around his big warm hand with no intention of letting go. I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "I love you more," then leaned back over. Several minutes had gone by and he leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, "I love you most," then kissed my cheek. If this was a competition of who could be cuter I wouldn't even be in the running anymore.

Phil's POV

The movie had finished and our popcorn, drinks, and candy were gone, surprise. We were walking home still holding hands, we hadn't let go since the movie, I had something I wanted to talk to him about. Nothing major just a little couple thing I wanted to go over. "Hey Dan I have a question," I said. "Okay," he replied. "What are we gonna call each other?," I asked. "What do you mean?," he asked, "You know like babe, baby, sweetheart, honey, babycakes," I said, "Not babycakes," he said and giggled under his breath. "Alright fine," "how about I call you babe and you can call me whatever floats your boat," Dan said followed by a laugh. "I wanted to call you babe," I said putting on my best puppy dog eyes and pout I could. "We can both call each other babe if it means that much to you," Dan said. I pulled him in for a quick but meaningful kiss. "I love you babe," I said, "I love you too babe," he said.

A/N: Hey guys big chapter!!! So a lot just changed let's see how their first few days of being together work out in the next chapter.. Also thank you all so so much for 100 reads!! I love you all!!