Chapter 4

A/N: Hey guys thanks for reading my book!!! Enjoy!!

Dan's POV
When I woke up this morning it was to my surprise that Phil wasn't in the kitchen or the lounge which is weird because he is always up before me. So I went an knocked on his bedroom door, no answer. I walked in his room and he wasn't there, now I was worrying. So I pick up my phone and rang him, no answer. Wow okay now I'm really worried. I thought to myself "okay Phil's a grown man I'm sure he's fine maybe just at the store or something, so while I wait what can I do to get my mind off this, a YouNow should do the trick." So I go to my room log on my laptop and tweeted "Hey guys doing a YouNow! Come hang out with me!!" I had been on for a while and was answering the questions when all of a sudden I heard the front door slam shut. Body shakingly loud feet coming up the stairs, I thought it was a bugular for sure. Then my bedroom door busted open.

Phil's POV
I woke up this morning over powered with thoughts. Last night I dreamt that Dan and I were dating. I can't help but think about him all the time. So I hurried out of bed got a shower, got dressed, went out to get a poptart, and hopped in the cab to Chris and PJ's. As soon as I got to their front door I banged on the door three times, I wasn't angry but I had so many nerves and so much adrenaline that it came out like that. Chris opened the door "Hey Phil what's up? Where's Dan?" He asked as we walked to the lounge. "Uh u-uh umm about Dan..." I managed to stutter. Just them PJ walks in, "You okay Phil? You look a little sick like," he said. "Y-yea-ah I just really n-need t-t-to get somet-thing off my ch-chest." I stuttered. Chris is now sitting very close to me with his hand in my shoulder, "Of course Phil we're always here for you man," he said. "I LIKE DAN!!" I blurted out without even thinking, PJ came over to me and said "Oh my gosh Phil you two would be so fricking cute!!!" "Haha yeah they would," Chris added. "Thanks guys but he doesn't know I like him and I don't think he likes me that way so I'm pretty much just a crushing 11 year old girl right now." "Well there's only one way to find out.." PJ said. "How's that?" I asked anxiously. "Tell him," Chris said. After discussing the best possible way to tell Dan we decided it would be easiest to just walk in the apartment and tell him. I knew he was home and most likely awake and definitely worried about me. So I called a cab and went home after thanking Chris and PJ for being really great friends. I got in the cab and headed for my flat, when I got out of the cab I realized how much of an adrenaline rush I had. For when I opened the front door, I slammed it shut not meaning to then stomped up the steps once again not meaning to and then for the last time not meaningfully I busted Dan's door open.

Dan's POV
Phil walked in"Dan look I like you a lot I have liked you for a while now each day my feelings for you get stronger, and I know you don't feel the same about me but I can't keep hiding this." I stood in shock not sure what to say but as I watched the life drain from Phil's face I knew I had to say something, "its okay Phil don't worry we will make it through this." He nodded in agreement, he looked behind me there sat my laptop, 250,000 people just watched Phil pour his heart out to me. "Phil, - he cut me off, "save it now not only are you judging me but so are our fans, I'm gonna go to bed." "Phil.., " he walked off. I turned back to my laptop, "sorry bout that guys but I think I'm gonna go, cya later." I logged off YouNow and went to find Phil.

A/N: Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter it was a little longer which is why it took me so long to publish, sorry. But continue to read and recommend it to your Phan-obsessed friends and don't forget to comment your thoughts or recommendations!! Love you all!!