Chapter 2

A/N: hello everyone this is chapter 2 of hopefully many!! Enjoy! And don't forget to comment your feedback.

Phil's POV
I was standing at our front door waiting for Dan. He finally came walking down the long staircase, honestly without these stairs we would get 0 exercise. Dan came to the door and reached his hand out to close it, my hand was already on the doorknob, our hands grazed each other. Of course Dan being Dan just brushed it off and said sorry but since I love Dan I couldn't just brush it off. I thought "this must be fate telling me he's the one" but in reality it was just a thing that happened, no big deal. We were walking down the pavement I noticed our legs were moving in synch, *right leg left leg right leg left leg* I was up late on the Internet last night and I read that when two people are interested in each other, their legs walk in synch...maybe I have a chance, but for today its all about just chilling with my one and only, true best friend.

Dan's POV
We got to the cafe in record time, but it might've been because we didn't talk the whole way there. Which I didn't really notice because I was thinking way too much about how much I like Phil and how I've liked him for a while now, I just don't have the guts to tell him in fear it would ruin our friendship. Phil must have been deep in thought about somethig too because he was staring at his feet and didn't notice we were here, so I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the cafe. Once we got in the first thing I did was order, I was hungry, even though I just ate breakfast. I ordered a biscuit and some hot chocolate and Phil ordered a biscuit as well and some coffee.

Phil's POV
The whole way to the cafe I couldn't help but think of all the things Dan has done that could possibly mean he liked me. I was thinking about the videos we have made when I feel warmth on my right wrist and I look down its a hand I look up and it was Dan. I was in shock them I realized he was just notifying me that we were at the cafe. When we got in and ordered we sat down, Dan told me to pick where we sat. I chose the couch in the back corner so we could talk in peace. Okay I just wanted to be alone with Dan. After my thoughts while walking here I had come to the conclusion that I should probably tell Dan about liking him. We'll see what happens...

A/N: Oooo cliff hanger I know!!!  Thanks so much for reading           and voting love y'all!!!!