Apologies & Good News

I have to apologize for not updating a chapter in like.....forever. It's as if I reached a beautifully torturous wall called Writer's Block and can't find a way of finishing Chapter 12 of my baby...yes guys, this story is my baby.

And I'm sorry for keeping you all waiting for another chapter, please bear with me...I'll find a way to upload it soon.

On a lighter note...My good news is:

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Over a thousand and a half reads...over eighty votes and the commenting is amazing. You guys are definitely pushing me forward in this and I love it!!!

And guys, I have readers in CHINA!!!!! CHINA!!!

Not to forget Norway, Finland, Sweden, The Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, France, UK, Spain, Georgia (country), Russia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Ghana, Australia, Nigeria, South Africa, the U.A.E, India, and of course, the US....like WHAT!!!!

You guys are amazing...seriously. I'd be the most ungrateful person on the face of this beautiful planet if I didn't say thank you!

This book is literally being read in almost every continent....this is mind-blowing. 

Thank you so much guys, sorry for taking so long...and I'm trying my best to update soon!

Kamsahaeyo!

Merci Beaucoup!

Gracias!

 Dòjeh!

Dank u wel!

Dhanyavād !

Terima Kasih!

Spasibo!

(I'm missing a lot more but still...Thank you

God bless!

Edit 03.15.16: And I have Thailand now...like what? A reader there....thank you!

thank you!

Edit: 3.20.15- Now you can add Ecuador and Nepal!!!! I have readers/visitors from every continent!

Edit: 6.15.16-I now need to add Mongolia, Cambodia, Taiwan, and Denmark....I swear this all is mind-blowing!

Edit: 6.20.2016- Pakistan and Chile now on the list, and I had forgotten to add Brazil as well! You all are amazing! Much love <3!

Edit: 6.29.2016-JAPAN AND ITALY ARE IN!!!

Edit 7.05.2016- TANZANIA!!!!!!!! KUWAIT!!!!

Edit 7.10.2016- MEXICO! I LOVE YOU!

Edit 8.06.2016- SOUTH KOREA, KENYA, UGANDA, LITHUANIA, ROMANIA AND BULGARIA, EGYPT, CAMEROON, BOTSWANIA, MOZAMBIQUE, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, NEW ZEALAND, SWAZILAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit 8.07.2016- COSTA RICA AND HONDURAS!!!!!

Edit 8.09.2016-Puerto Rico and Jamaica...I can't believe it you guys. I love you all so much!

Edit 7.27.2016- Nigeria....I am in awe right now.

Jinxout <3 ;-)