Chapter One: The Love Is Still There

Start from the beginning

After I came to the 3rd floor, I started working right away. The doctor gave me orders to help a patient who is suffering from pancreatic cancer. I was ordered to give the patient some antibiotics to help her put the cancer into remission. However,  the patient was feeling a little better. After that, the doctor gave me another order to put a patient to sleep for her tubal ligation to get her tubes tied. After that, it was getting close to lunchtime. So, I went on lunch break and started to eat at the hospital cafeteria. I got my favorite lunch, bologna and cheese sandwich with lettuce and Caesar's salad. While I was eating my lunch, I get a call from Trey. I looked at my phone and answered Trey's call.

I said "Hey, Trey."

Trey said "Hey, beautiful.  How is my sexy angel doing?"

I said "I am doing fine, baby. I am so happy that you called."

Then Trey said "I am so happy to hear your sexy voice. What you doing?"

I said "Nothing. I am just eating my lunch, boo. What are you up to, Trey?"

Trey said "Nothing much. Just thinking about you, angel. I can't wait for our date Friday night. I miss you so much, baby."

I started to smile when Trey said that he missed me.

I said "I miss you too, Trey. I can't wait for out date, too. I am so excited."

I realized that my lunch break was over.

I said "Oh, my lunch break is over. I got to get back to work. Call me tonight?"

Trey said "Ok. I will call you tonight."

I said "Okay. I will wait for your call."

Trey said "I want to have phone sex with you tonight."

I said "I know you do."

Trey said" I love you, Britt."

I said "I love you, too."

Trey said "Be ready for phone sex tonight, girl. Call you later."

I said "Okay."

Trey said "Bye, baby."

I said "Bye. (Hangs up the phone)"

After I had got off the phone with Trey, I went back to work on the 3rd floor. The doctor gave me another order to help a patient who is suffering from breast cancer. So I went to the patient to give her some antibiotics to reduce pain in her chest. It worked and the patient was feeling better right away. However,  the patient was thanking me for helping her with breast cancer and I made her feel like a special person. After that, the doctor gave me another order to help another patient who is suffering from heart disease. I went to the patient and helped her. However, it was time to go home. I checked out at 4:30 pm, went to the parking lot, got in my car, and left the hospital. At 5:00 pm, I came home. I got out of my car and went inside the house. As soon as I got inside the house, my house phone rings. I looked at the caller ID and it was Trey. I was smiling on the inside that he was calling me.

I picked up the phone and said "Hey, you. How you been?"

Then Trey said " Hey, angel. I've been good. How are you doing?"

I said "I have been good.  I just got home from work not too long ago."

Then Trey said "Oh ok. Are we still on for phone sex tonight, baby? I really want to hear you moan with that sexy voice of yours, baby girl. For real."

I said "Yes. We are still on for tonight, Trey."

Trey said "Ok. I'll call you tonight at 7:00 pm, girl."