Part 3

*WARNING: Please go back to the Warnings page and look over what us there! This story is going to start taking a slightly darker tone and is now rated because...I didn't know I could write things like this...I'm sorry I'm honestly confused.*

"Luhan we need to talk." Chen walked up to Luhan the next day as the others slowly started to wake up.

"Oh?" Luhan raised a brow at the beta. "What about?"

"Xiumin and I can't stay." Chen said getting straight to the point.

"I figured." Luhan led Chen away from the others. "Kris and I overheard you and Kai last night."

"Then you understand why we must leave?" Chen tilted his head to the side. "It's not safe for anyone if we stay."

"I understand but I'm not allowing you two to leave." Luhan smiled at Chen. "You two leaving would case too many problems, besides do you really think Tao will let his Mama and Baba leave him easily?"

"Tao is stronger than he looks. He'll be fine, it'll be better for him in the long run."

"How so because I don't understand how his parents abandoning him will be good for him!" Luhan's raised voice took Chen by surprise. "Look I understand you're scared they'll find you but I'm the eldest son of Alpha Leeteuk of the Xiao pack. Please don't worry about my pack that much, it's insulting."

"I apologize but I'm afraid I won't drop this topic." Chen said as they turned to walk back.

"Don't think I won't force you to submission." Luhan growled. "I know Kai was very laid back but in this pack running from your problems is not an option."

"But-"

"We're done with this today." Luhan gave Chen a stern look. "We can talk about this later but now we have the first pack meeting that we both must get to Mr. Main Beta."

----

Pack meetings for a normal pack would have the head Alpha sitting high above the others with his mate and young cubs sitting far to his left and his main beta, or another alpha, on his right. For the Exo branch of the Xiao pack this was different. Kai and Luhan sat side by side each with their own main beta on the the other side, Chen sat next to Kai and Kris sat next to Luhan. The rest of the pack sat in front of them, Tao had been moved by Chen and Kris for the meeting and was leaning on Xiumin.

"This is exciting." Kai whispered to Chen as the others sat down.

"I agree, the pack Xiumin and I came from didn't have many pack meetings." Chen said. "It was the Head Alpha's rule or death."

"That sounds horrible."

"It was, we didn't even have a main beta!" Chen shuddered.

"Okay so I guess we should start now." Kris said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Okay so first order of business is discussing living arrangements," Luhan started. "I believe that we should room by who you are."

"I agree but of course mates will be on their own." Luhan nodded to Kai's statement.

"So in one cave will be all the omegas, in other will be the betas and in the top one will be for Kai and myself." Luhan started pointing at the caves. "Lay and Chen you two can figure out which cave you want for you and your mate."

"Yes alpha." Chen and Lay said together.

"Next is the matter of Chen and Xiumin." Luhan said with a sigh. "They have requested to leave the pack and continue to move around."

"But for them to do so we need a unanimous vote for them to leave." Kai smirked. Chen looked at the two alphas with a glare before softening his eyes and looking at his mate and Tao. Tao looked from Chen to Xiumin with his mouth open and shock written across his face.