The Camera Never Lies

"Hey guys!" Noah walked up to me, Elena, and Ava. "Hey!" I said. "So I thought that since it has almost been a year since you turned into mermaids, we could do a video of it!" "I don't know.." Ava said. "What if you lose the camera? What then? We go to Fiji?" "Ava. He won't lose it. Have you met him?" I said. Elena giggled. "Shut it!" "Sounds good." Elena said.
We went to the pool and took pictures. He took a group photo and each of us apart.
  Third person>>>~
    Noah went to print out the pictures at his house. He got a text from Luna. 'Meet at Terra. Now.' He ran over to Terra Island. Skylar walked up to the printer and grabbed the images.
  Luna's POV>>>~
"What was so urgent?" Ava asked. "This." I froze a tiny piece of water on the ground. "That was my power!!" "I know! I can't make rocks anymore!!" "Then whats my power??" Ava asked. "Fire." Noah walked in. "How would you know?" "You have Element powers." She held out her hand straight and made a fist. The water bubbled. "Ow!" I said. "Hot tub!" Elena said.

Noah's POV>>>~
   "Skylar!!" I ran up the stairs. "What?" She asked. "You took the pictures!!" "These?" She held up the mermaid pictures. " I want them. They are mine or I post them." "Give me them." She held up her phone. "Ok. Send in 3..2.." "Fine! Just give me the group one and don't tell." "Fine." She have me the group one.
Skylars POV>>~
    Mermaids really exist and now I can prove it. Noah said not to. So I won't. But I wanna tell my friend , Leah. Only her!