Moonlit Night

"Hey Luna," Elena walked up to my locker. "Hey! Um listen I have to tell you something.." I said. "Me too. So there's a full moon tonight." "So?" I shrugged "So..! We have to cover the windows! The moonlight affects us!" Noah walked by and glanced at me. "Ooh he likes you!" Elena teased "that's what I was gonna tell you.. Something about Noah.." She gasped " Lemme guess!! You like him too!!" I facepalmed myself "no! Come on.." We walked into the janitor closet. "He knows." "Knows what?" "That I'm a fish!" I whispered. "How??"
I told her. "And you didn't lock it?" "Does there look like there is a lock there??" I asked. "No.."
  We walked to 5th period. Aka study hall. We went to the library to research mermaids and the moon. I saw Noah. "Shoot. Noah 5 o' clock." I told Elena. "Hey.." He waved at us and sat to the computer next to us. "Researching mermaids huh? The 'mythological' creatures?" I sighed. "Noah. I told you." "Sorry. I still don't believe it. Can I try it on Elena??" "No!!" I screamed. "Shh!" The librarian said. "Sorry."

    Me, Noah and Elena walked home. Elena's parents were out that weekend so it was perfect! I would spend the night and maybe Noah? "Ok so let's put some tarps up with Heavy Duty Duct Tape." After we did that we locked the doors. "Should I go..?" Noah asked pointing at the door. "No!" I said Elena looked at me and had a smile across her face. I punched her arm. "If you open the door we could see the moonlight." I said covering any tracks that made Elena think I liked him.

   "The moon rises in 5 minutes." I said. I turned on the movie. Such an ironic movie. Aquamarine. I had to get another snack. We are almost out of them so I went to the fridge. I turned to the other tarp. It had a cut. I stared at it. Moonlight.

   ELENAS POV>>>~
   I saw Luna walk back from getting more M&Ms. She sat down and turned off the movie. "Hey!!" Noah said. "Turn it back on!! What happened to Aqua!!?" Luna stared at him. "I was just joking.. " I pulled Lunas arm. She stared at me. "Oh no." I said "What?" Noah was confused. "She's Moonstruck."

  Luna stomped her feet and made a fort out of rocks. Noah fainted. "Ugh." I poured water on the rock fort and she screamed. "Why would you do that?????" She shrieked. Her tail appeared. Noah got up. "Finally!" I yelled. Luna looked at him. In his eyes. And screamed. Noah looked at me and then back at Luna. He pushed me down and walked to Luna. I was on the floor and I hit my head on the floor. I got up and saw Luna with her tail turning grey. "No!" I yelled pushing Noah to the floor. "What?" He looked at me. "What happened?" "You got SirenStruck!" "What? I thought she was a mermaid. " "she is. The full moon affected her! Dingbat!" Her tail was almost completely grey.  "We have to stop it. She can become a full siren. They die out of water. " he gasped. "No!!" I looked at him "you like her dont you?? " "no.." His face was a tomato. "Mm-hmm."

    We tried to get her dry. It didn't work. I sighed.

Luna's POV>>>~
I woke up and I was in a rock fort. As a mermaid. By Elena and.. Noah. But my tail was a different color. It was a light green fading into a light blue towards the bottom. Like Elena except blue and green. The others woke up. "What happened?" I asked. They looked at eachother and back at me. " You don't wanna know!" They said.