Meet my Tail!

"Hey Elena.." I walked up to her locker. "Hey." She said. "Wanna swim after school..." I really wanna.. But I'm still getting used to her being a mermaid. " yeah sure."  The first period bell rang. I walked to chemistry class. "Your late." My chemistry teacher says "sorry Mrs Brady." I sat down at a desk. I looked at the desk next to me. Water. There was a water bottle open on the desk next to me. I stared at it. "....Luna!" "What?" I snapped back Into reality. "Pay attention." "Yes ma'am."
  "And that's how you do that. Your turn." We did our chem project. I was paired with Noah. One of my friends. "Hey Noah?" He turned to me" Yeah?" "What do you know about... Mermaids?" He looked at me." That they are fake." He added all of the chemical stuff in the bottle things. " will you at least put the water in there?" He asked me. "Uhh.. Sure..?" I grabbed the water. Careful. Don't spill! A bottle shattered somewhere in the classroom. I looked away and spilt the water on my leg. I ran out of the classroom and I saw Noah follow me. "Luna?!" He ran "what's wrong?" I ran into the Janitors closet and turned into a mermaid. Shoot! What if he opens the door!? He knocked. "Luna? Why did you come in here. I'm gonna open it!" "No!-" he opened the door. "Wh-what?" Then he fainted and I dried my tail.

    He woke up. "Luna.." He stared at my legs. "What happened? You had a-" "a tail. So does Elena." He looked so confused. "But how? Mermaids are fake!" "Am I fake?" I asked. "Maybe.."