♕ WEEK ONE [03/21 - 03/27] ♕

It's week one y'all! Let's get this party started! :D

♕ Quick Announcements ♕

  Do you see the date on the top in the title? No? Let us remind you, again, then! Your duty is due on SUNDAY, March 27! Failure to confirm will earn you a strike and you'll lose a point! 

As a reminder, if you have forgotten the rules and how the Point System works, refer back to the "Rules and Regulations" chapter. We know you're responsible enough to follow and adhere to them. If not, it'll be your loss, not ours.

 When confirming, put the week # first, the number and name of the table you're in, and the day finished. Do NOT forget to add the hashtag! And comment who was the BCW.

                Example: Week One - Table 1 - Air, Finished Monday. BCW: so-and-so.

 If we see a lot of you following the rules and finishing your duties on time, we'll reward you with some mini-weekend games!  

 If you see your name in more than one table, please bear with us as it is temporary until we get more members. On the plus side, your chapter will be read by eight members instead of just four! ;) 

Lastly, have fun! That's the whole point of being in a book club! :)

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

Table 1 - The Celestial Reach 

Monday: nourella - Christmas in Paris [Prologue] (Romance)

Tuesday: Bookworm_cancer - Pretty Petty Project [Prologue] (Teen Fic)

Wednesday: marmaladebreeze - Your Guardian Angel [Chapter 1] (Teen Fic)

Thursday: Kylie_Underwood - Little Christmas Infinities [Prologue] (Teen Fic)

Friday: RomaizaIbad - Numb [Prologue] (Romance)

Saturday: FlawFilledPrincess - Falling in Harmony [Chapter 1] (Teenfic)

 Sunday: TBA.

Table 2 - The Twilight Vale 

Monday: EleanorHelena - Ethereal Angels [Chapter 1] (Paranormal)

Tuesday: Claudia_Witter - The All Mads [Episode 1 - all parts] (Paranormal)