Thomas smiled. Teresa smiled. Thomas and Teresa looked at me for a second. Thomas held Teresa's chin. Everybody's chanting 'Kiss, kiss!". I stand up and ran away.

Yes, this is life at the Glade.

After like 10 minutes of walking, I found a tree in the Deadheads to calm myself. I feel like crying but the tears don't want to come out.

After like 15 minutes, I realized that I just walked out during our game.

After like 16 minutes, I realized that they do also realize that I am so jealous about what Teresa and Thomas are gonna do.

After like 17 minutes, I am about to calm myself not to shout when I hear footsteps coming on my way.

I immediately hide from a tree, hoping not to be seen because I was so embarassed and I could not find any courage to show my face to anyone.

"You know you're not really that good in hiding."

That voice.

"Literally and figuratively."

I showed myself, fully embarassed, cheeks flushed.

"Chels."

"H-hi. . T-thomas."

"Are you stuttering? Because trust me, this is the first time I've ever seen you like that."

He took like six steps forward, enough to make my heart beats a hundred times faster. When he is so close even our hands and bodies are touching, he lifts my chin just like what she did to Teresa minutes ago.

"Are you jealous?"

I held my breath, unable to process anything. I wish I could have been more tough. Why am I acting so defeated right now? I just like him, right?

Right?

Ugh, fine.

I love-

"Answer me, Chels."

"N-no."

"Chels."

"N-no!"

"Chelsea."

He called me by my name. I looked at him and. . he's serious?

"I-i don't-"

"You don't know?"

He then placed his hands from my chin to my cheeks, cupping my face, directly looking at me.

"Does it make you jealous when I did this to her?"

As unexpected as it seems to be, he slams me against the tree, pressing his lips to mine. I am completely shocked at first because Thomas is kissing me and I didn't ask for it. Or it was not even a dare. Or-

Wait. A dare

I don't want to end this but I should.

I pulled away and slightly pushed him. Did I make a mistake?

"C-chels?"

"Is it a dare? Again?"

I nervously comb my hair with my hand.

"You're still playing aren't you?"

"No."

I looked at him, and I seemed to melt with him staring at me intently.

"The game stops just after you walked out when I was about to kiss Teresa, which didn't happen because-"

"I walked out."

"Because I liked someone. And I don't want to kiss her because she's just my friend."

I gulped.

"Then who do you like?"

"Minho."

I gasped and he frown.

"Ugh Chelsea, can't you just get it? You're obviously the only girl left here to be liked by me!"

"But what if you really like Minho?"

"I like you."

"But-"

"I love you."

Once again, I gasped.

"W-what?"

"I love you, okay? Chels, Chelsea? That dare, I'm not going to kiss Teresa, it was our plan, Minho, Teresa and me. We want to see how you react."

I smiled with the revelation. I couldn't be more happier. He loves me, I love him.

Yes, I love him, more than anything in this world. I really have to admit that.

"Now, Chelsea, could you just shut up and kiss me? Because trust me, I've been dying to kiss you but you suddenly pulled away and-"

Now, it's my turn to pull him into a kiss, He doesn't respond at first but then he realized that we were kissing so yeah, he responded.

It was sweet, and wonderful, it's my first, and probably my most favorite.

Because it's from Thomas, the guy I've actually loved since Day 01.

"Mission accomplished."

I immediately pulled away just like the first time so Thomas seemed so very upset by the intruder.

"Could you just go, Minho?" Thomas commanded Minho, still slightly upset.

"Yeah, Minho, let's go."

I turned to look at Teresa, which is smiling at me and gives me a thumbs up.

"When would I get a kiss from a girl?"

"You want one from me Minho?"

"Yuck Teresa, will you just-ugh. No."

Minho walked away like a baby and once again, Teresa smiled at us before going.

"Want to end what we started?" Thomas asked hopefully.

"Your wish is my command."

He pulled me once again and presses his lips into mine.

------

Hey! Been a long time! Anyways, within 6 days, school's gonna end and I'm going to be active again!

On March 30, this book will have it's 1st anniversary. Back then, my goal is to reach 100k reads. Can you all do it for me? 

Please?

Haha. Thank you.

Again, any request for imagine is allowed. If you want a friend, then simply message me.

I'm not gonna eat you, you know :D

This is for you Chelsea! Hope you like it.

-soph