#ThomasImagine

"Just do it (Y|N)!"

"Gosh, it's so simple! Do it!"

"Such a killjoy."

I rolled my eyes. Okay, so here's the story. We are playing the 'Truth or Dare' game so when we spinned the bottle and it pointed me, I was dared to call an unknown number and they want me to shout that person about how a big 'cheater' he/she is. 

Oh, I wish it was a girl.

"Can you please change the dare?" I asked them, pouting my lips. But they don't seem to care.

One of my friends started dialing random numbers from his phone, not even caring who own it. Hell, I'm really nervous.

The phone rings and after like three frightening rings, the poor creature answered it. I sighed before I started my 'speech'.

And shit, it's a boy.

"Hello? Who's thi-"

"You're a cheater! An asshole! How dare you! You're a liar! Go to hell! How dare you just use me!

"Hey, but-"

"Don't talk to me, you idiot! After all I've done for you! I even sacrificed my virginity for you!"

"Now, wait a min-"

"I said go to hell! And don't ever come near me again!"

"I don't even know you! You-"

"Shut up loser!" and I ended the call. I realized that I'm all sweaty all over my body. God, that's terrifying.

My friends are very, very happy after we finished our game. And me, being guilty, decided to call again that unknown number again after my friends are gone to say 'sorry' about the dare.

"Hello?" I waited nervously.

"Hey."

"OH MY GOD! I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN IT! IT WAS JUST A DARE! PLEASE FORGIVE ME PLEASE! I'M SORRY! I'LL DO EVERYTHING PLEASE! FORGIVE ME! I-"

"Hey, hey, calm down. Just relax okay? You have the right to breathe okay? So just breathe..." said the boy on the other line.

I did what I'm told, and after a few seconds, I started talking again.

"I'm really sorry, Sir."

"Thomas."

"What?" 

"Name's Thomas." Oh, that's his name. It's cute.

"How 'bout you?" He asked.

"(Y|N)"

I think I heard him chuckle from the other line. And that makes me smile and feel relieved.

"Well, congratulations (Y|N), such a good actress. And with that, you owe me one," he said and I'm feeling nervous again.

"W-what is it?"

"Let's meet up?"

AFTER 3 MONTHS

Since that day you agreed to meet him, you get to know each other and you always keep on hanging out with him.

Now, it's your 2nd monthsarry as a couple and you're very happy.

Who knows that that dare  would be the start of a beautiful relationship?

~

Yas. Yas. First long imagine!