APOLOGY

Hello everyone.

I would like to dedicate this chapter to all my readers who I unintentionally trigerred/hurt/insulted because of the inappropriate joke/entry I posted from one of my chapters.

I will not be mentioning it anymore here but thank you so much for pointing it out so I can edit it.

I hope you guys can understand that I haven't opened this account for almost 3 years now and I just had seen your comments on the matter. Don't worry, I immediately changed it.

I also know that me being a "young" writer when I wrote that shouldn't justify what I said but I want you all to know that, as a woman myself, I am deeply against that. I am with you guys, and I am disgusted I even wrote it that way.

I wish I could've chosen a more appropriate word, and really guys, I'm sorry. I will try to proofread this book on my free time to remove all inappropriate chapters.

If you have read the whole book and have found something badly written or is very inappropriate, feel free to send me a message or post on my wall.

Let's all write/edit this book so future readers can enjoy it the way you guys enjoyed it before.

Thank you and you guys have a good life!

*this is also posted and on "that" chapter