Chapter 2

Kellin's POV

     The slapped echoed through the room, causing some other students to look back at us. My hand was still raised as I looked over at Vic again. His head was slightly turned away from me because of how hard I slapped him. Hey, he slapped me just as hard and at least I didn't punch him like I intended to do. Mr. Nicholls' mouth was agape and shocked as his expression soon changed to one of anger. "MR.QUINN WHA-" he started yelling, but couldn't finish the sentenced because before I knew it was was being knocked out of my chair. Vic pinned me down with his eyes full of fury. "What the hell?!" he seethed. I masked the fear I had and grinned at him. Some girls started shrieking at the sudden outbreak of violence. "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!" Craig started yelling. How cliche. "We're even, remember?" I replied, turning my attention to Vic who was still pinning me down with a tight grip on my wrists. A look of realization crossed Vic's face as he jerked away from me, giving me a shit-eating grin. He shrugged and sat back in his seat whilst I was still on the floor, slightly confused as to why he left it at that so easily. "I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS. Kellin, off the floor. You and Vic march to the office now, or so help me I will pressed this button," Mr. Nicholls said, reaching his hand under his desk. My eyes went wide with fear. "NO- no. Okay chill out. We're going," I said, gritting my teeth. I got up, brushed my self off and glared at Vic, motioning for him to get up. "Oh c'mon, let the fag fight," Craig complained. I ignored his comment and turned on my heel to walk out the door as Mr. Nicholls picked up the phone on his desk probably informing the office that we'd  be in there soon. I glanced at Vic and saw the red mark forming on his face as well. Good, I thought, now we really are even.

      After we left the office with two detention slips, I stormed down the hall trying to make it to my last class as fast as I could. "Hey would you wait up!" Vic called after me. My feet betrayed me and I stopped, turning to look at him. "What do you want?" I squinted at him. "You caused the scene, at least help me get to my last class," he said with a blank expression. "Fine," I frowned at him as he told me his schedule. We walked there in silence and as soon as we got there, I ran straight to my class, not wanting to be late again. I blocked out the history teacher, and thought about what happened earlier in the Principle's office. What did he mean, get used to seeing each other a lot? I had only two classes with Vic. The other wasn't until next semester. The bell soon rang dismissing us for lunch, but I headed straight to my room. I was not prepared for who would be there waiting for me. "Oh hello, Kellin," Vic said with that stupid grin. "No. No no no no no," I muttered, closing my eyes. I knew I needed another room mate, but it never occurred to me it might be Vic.

"Why are you here?" I slowly asked with my eyes still closed, not really wanting the answer. "I'm gonna be your new room mate!" Vic excitedly stated the obvious. I raised my eyebrows. "And you're happy about this..because..?" I asked, genuinely curious. This guy is crazy. "It's amusing messing with you. And well, you've been here longer. You should know people with similar disorders stay in the same room," he scoffed as I flinched at the word 'disorder', "I have an anger problem, so I'm guessing that's why you ended up making us go to the principle, huh firecracker?" he finished. "First of all, I'm not a firecracker," I seethed and he grinned as if he proved a point. I rolled my eyes and continued, "Second of all, it's none of your business as to why I'm here, but it's quite obvious that I do have a problem with anger. Lastly, if you're staying here I need to lay down some ground rules." He looked at me confused and motioned for me to continue. Okay. "You stay on your side of the room. Don't touch my stuff. Don't look at me, don't breathe near me, and try to refrain from talking to me," I spoke as if I was his teacher. He just nodded and looked as if he was thinking about something. I walked over to my side of the room. There were two beds and on each side of the beds there were also two desks with drawers. The room was fairly large and with low windows on my side of the room.  It also had two small closets with a TV seperating them and a mini fridge under the TV stand. Vic silently unpacked his things not saying anything else so I set my bag down, pulling out my laptop and sat on my bed. The silence was really awkward so I asked the question that's been giving me discomfort.

"Soo..," I started, getting Vic's attention as he was putting some clothes in his closet. "Why did you slap me that night I ran into you?" I questioned. He gave me a look as if I was stupid and I just raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Uh, I did say I had an anger problem. And you did call me a girl," he answered. Oh, I guess that does make sense. I didn't know what else to say so I left it at that. "I'm going to go get lunch. You should come too," he said as if he was commanding me. "How about no," I replied, turning my attention back to my laptop. "Oh c'mon. I don't know anyone and I don't want to look stupid," he whined. What, he has social anxiety too? "No, I don't have social anxiety. I'm just human," he responded. I looked at him a little taken back. Can he read my thoughts or something? "No, you just can't keep your thoughts in your head," he laughed. I blushed at my stupidity. "Lets just go.." I muttered setting my laptop down and leaving my tumblr up. I walked out the door and he was still laughing at me making me blush a deeper scarlet. I shrugged him off and braced myself for the next destination. It's more than just eating that makes me resent lunch...

--

A/N

Sorry guys this was kind of a filler. It gets better. (: