"Mmm." I chewed, taking a seat next to the kitchen counter as Calum smirked.

But then Daisy popped into my mind again, reminding me to ask Calum what happened.

"Calum, why the hell did I see Daisy outside crying?!" I blurted out, as his eyes widened.

"She was crying?" He asks pointlessly.

"Uh, yeah." I nodded with my eyebrows raised.

He chuckled as he began to take a big gulp from his soda.

"Calum! I fucking told you to do a project with her, so you can get to know her nicely!!" I said angrily, as he rolled his eyes.

"Well as you can see, I can't! She's a fucking bitch. I hate her." Calum says sternly as my jaw dropped.

"Your a douchebag." I said simply, as he raised one eyebrow staring at me with an 'oh really' look.

"Oh but your not a douchebag for punching a girl in the boo-

But it seemed like I knew where he was going with this, so I swiftly cut him off not wanting to remember the moment.

"Shut the fuck up." I lipped him.

All he did was roll his eyes, making me roll my eyes also.

"You made a deal, Calum." I whispered, making sure the guys didn't hear me.

"I know." He groaned shoving his 3rd pizza into his mouth.

"So..." I began, waiting for him to say the right thing I want him to say.

"I'll try to get to know her more, nicely." He said in laziness as I raised my eyebrows, waiting for the next response.

"And.. Then I'll ask her out." He sighs, as I made a cheesy grin.

"But you promise not to kiss her, make out, have sex or get a blow-"

"I know!! That's fucking gross!! Including if it's from her!" Calum cringes as I chuckled.

"Why do you care anyways?? Do you like her or something? What's the fucking point in doing this anyways." Calum says in annoyance.

I shrugged, keeping my mouth shut from the truth.

"Oh and I don't like her, she's fucking ugly!" I lied, with a gulp after as he nodded.

"Oh and, don't fall for her." I assured.

"Trust me, I will never." He said grabbing a bag of chips from the cabinet walking into the living room.

_________________________

Daisys pov.

After my relaxing bath, I got out drying my body with my burgundy towel, rubbing lotion all over my body.

I grabbed my black zebra pj shorts, and a white tank top that said 'fuck you' and slid it on after my bra and underwear.

After that, the song 'almost is never enough' song came on by Ariana Grande, and for some reason it reminded me of Luke.