Chapter 19 Love triangle

Start from the beginning

" I have someone I like" he smiled at me.

" whoa who is the lucky girl may I ask"

" she doesn't know that I like her yet. And I didn't tell her about feeling also." He said.

" well, I will tell you this. If you don't tell you feeling to her it will never reach to her."

"For the moment I am just happy to be by her side. I have some time before I confess."

" well good luck to you. But let her know of your feelings fast don't be too late that someone else swept her away from her feet. And girls are slow in getting the hint that you like them. I not talking about all the girls in general but especially in my case I am slow in getting the hint you see so...be there for her. Tell her how you feel."

" I will keep that in mind. Thanks" he smiled at me." Glad to help." I said smiling.

Sam's POV

After talking to Mia I felt a bit relieved. I didn't know what to do. Should I just tell her that I like her or wait a bit?

I can see that she doesn't have a clue that I like her. She is dense in that matter which is cute in case of her. But I won't do anything right now.

I told James that if he hurt her I will take her away from him. So I will wait for her. In that process, if she fell for James I will let her go but for the time being, I am just happy to be by her side as a friend.

Her phone rang and picked it up.

" hi...great...Oh, I am with Sam having coffee... you're being like a child now...fine talk to you later." I knew it was James.

" James I presume?"

" yeah ..." she answered.

I knew what he must be telling Mia. He is ignorant of his feelings. I can see he feels jealous and insecure when I am with Mia. Why doesn't that dump head just confess his feelings to Mia? Man up and say it, brother.

James POV

I had to go to Greece today. My father emphasis on my that grandfather is requesting me. I wanted to go but all this work is on me and it's creating pressure. Dad again reminded me at the dinner to visit him. So today I decided to go. I woke up early arranged all my files and now I am on the flight.

I landed in Greece the temperature was hot. I got into the car and dialled Mia. I wanted to talk with her after telling her about my horrible past that night. Face to face would be better but I came here in a hurry and didn't even inform Mia. She might be thinking that I am avoiding her.

" hi, my angel. How are you?" I said.

" Hi, James. I am fine. How are you? I was thinking of visiting you today." She said. She was coming to see me. My heart got excited.

" I am sorry baby I love that you will be coming to see me but I am out of the country" then I continued," my parents made me go today early morning. My grandfather is very sick so I am in Greece visiting him"

"So when you will be back?" She sounds sad.

" as soon as I visit grandfather and finish what business he has with me."

"Okay then have a safe trip. See you when you return."

" Yes, baby. And I will hurry back because I enjoy being with you than this trip."

" Okay take care bye," she said.

" bye angle " I ended the call.

I landed in front of his house. After 2 hours of talking I was heading back to the airport. When I called Mia to informed her about my return.

" Hi," she said happily.

" My work here is pretty much done. I might be able to return soon."

" Great," she said.

" What are you doing baby?" I was hoping she was shopping or just out of Bath again. I smiled to myself.

"Oh, I am with Sam having coffee." My smile disappeared when she said that.

" why? Why are you having coffee with him.? I don't like it."

"you're being like a child now." She laughed. Why is she laughing? I am worried if Sam makes a pass on her. She is too naive. I gotta get back soon.

" I am coming so wait for me we will talk then."

" fine talk to you later." She said.

I can't let my guard down at all. Whenever I am not around her, something or the other happens.

I am coming Mia then I won't let anyone come near you.

The Billionaire's confession (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara