NOT GONNA STOP TILL I MAKE THAT SHOT

~Wednesday, Dean's birthday~

"I'm so sorry I can't be with you on your birthday."

"No, it's fine. I don't mind." I do mind quite a lot actually. But me being sad isn't as important as Cas missing school.

"I'm so sorry, you know I would stay but my mom really wants me home. My grandparents are coming down and I have to be with them."

"Cas, I know, I'm fine. Go to school before you're late." He looks at me and I know he wants to stay with me but I won't let him, he needs to go to school.

"Ok, fine. I'll see you tomorrow. I love you." I kiss his hand before he leaves.

I am left, alone, in my bedroom. I sigh. I do want Cas to stay with me. I had my first birthday alone last year. It isn't one I care to remember. My birthday with just me and Sam were great. One time he took me to a field and we set of about 14 different fireworks at once. I miss him.

I decide to go into the kitchen and do my school work on the table. I have nothing else to do. Surprisingly TV does get boring after a while. I could go into school I guess. But I don't want to, going to school right now would be one thing, embarrassing. I am not going to crutch around school like a fucking idiot. There is no way I would survive one day.

~~~~

I can't sleep tonight. I don't know why. It's not like I can't sleep without Cas because he doesn't sleep around every night. I think it's because he didn't see me after school today, so today doesn't feel... right. I look at my phone and check the time. It's 11, that's not too bad. As long as I get to sleep at about 12 I should be ok. Then again it doesn't exactly matter when I get up because I don't go to school anymore. I just miss Cas. I feel like I haven't even seen him today, why did this have to happen on my birthday? I just want to feel him in my arms again.

About 15 minutes later I hear the doorbell ring. Who the hell is that? Oh, my god. This is how I die, isn't it? Fuck, well, I think I can live with that. I hope Cas will be ok when I die. I slowly wobble down the stairs, holding the banister for dear life. I open my door and Cas is stood at my door at 11 o'clock at night holding a cupcake with a candle in it, somehow still with fire on it. What is going on right now? Is this a dream?

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Deeeaaan happy birthday to you." Cas sings in a shaky voice.

"Cas. What are you doing?"

"I'm singing happy birthday to you now. It's technically still your birthday. Now blow out your candle and make the damn wish because I'm cold and I want to go to bed."

I blow out the candle and make my wish. It makes Cas smile.

"What did you wish for?"

"Cas. You know I can't tell you that. Otherwise, it won't come true." He just stands in front of me. I assume he is wondering if he should come in or go home.

He doesn't do either. He hugs me, tightly. I start to cry. I can't hold it in. 

"Are you ok?"

"I didn't want to spend another birthday alone Cas." I cry into his shoulder.

"I'm really sorry but I need to give you your present because if I don't give it to you now then I might just have to keep it for myself." I pull away from the hug and wipe my tears away from my eyes.

He gives me a bag. I don't think he wrapped it, but that's ok. I pull it out of the bag. It's wildcats bed sheets.

"Do you like them?"

"Cas. I fucking love them." My face hurts from grinning so hard.

"Can I come in?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

We go up to my room and Cas puts my wildcats bed sheets on my bed. Somehow we end up sitting crossed legged across from each other.

"So, how are your grandparents?"

"Yeah, they're good. It was my grandma who actually told me to come and see you because I was saying how upset I was that I couldn't give you your birthday present on your birthday and she said just sneak out, it's fine, I'll cover for you. So I snuck out and hopefully, she's covering for me."

"Does your grandma know you're bi?"

"Yeah, I told her. She said I knew it and now my granddad owes her 5 dollars so." He smiles to himself. Cas' family looks so happy all the time. 

"What's up with Annabelle, has she killed that girl yet?"

"No. I think all she has to do now is find out how to discreetly set someone's hair on fire. I tend not to ask but my grandparents think otherwise." He s looks down at his feet and smiles shyly like he always does.

 "You're so cute."

"And you're so nice." I grab his t-shirt and kiss my favorite idiot in the whole world.

In the middle of our kiss, he unexpectedly climbs onto my lap. I pull away and look at him.

"Are we gonna do this?" I ask.

"Don't ruin the moment."He whispers on my lips and goes back to kissing them.

He pushing me down on my bed and straddles me. He is doing this for my benefit because of my broken leg, I would hope. He takes off my shirt and I take off his. I am only wearing boxers so my bulge is more obvious than his. He takes off his pants and takes off my underwear and I spring out of them.He leans over me to kiss me again whilst taking off his boxers. I've only ever had sex once before so I'm not sure how this is going to go.

"Where do you keep your...... stuff?" I'm surprised that Cas didn't die, I would've.

"In my draws over there." I lean up and point at my sin draws.

When he does find my lube he runs it up and down my dick. I throw my head back because it's too much. Cas positions himself and slides himself onto me. We both moan in pleasure. He puts his hand on my torso so he can move up and down easier. He digs his nails into my torso but I don't care. It all feels so fucking good. Finally being this close with Cas is amazing. I sit up and lightly kiss him. A big kiss would be too much right now. He moans on my mouth and I come, he does too at the same time.

We take a minute to catch our breaths. When I open my eyes I am met with Cas' amazing blue ones.

"I just lost my virginity on wildcats bed sheets." He says laughing slightly.

"You're an idiot." I smile.

Cas pulls himself off of me and grabs underwear for myself and him. He throws it at my damn face. I awkwardly manage to get it on. I slide under the covers and turn off the one lamp that was illuminating the room.

"I can't see where I'm going." I hear Cas say from the darkness. I laugh back. "No, wait, keep making noise because I can follow that."

"Really? That's impressive."

He walks into the side of my bed and flops onto it. He kinda worms next to where I am and climbs in next to me. I wrap my arms around him and hope to god that he gets some sleep tonight.