The End

T H I R D P E R S O N
The party was over. Almost everyone went home. Shawn, Maya, and Josh stayed. Shawn was talking to corey, Jish was playing aith auggie, and maya was with riley at the baywindow.

"So whats with you and hop-along?"maya says pokeing riley.

"well he asked me out again. i said yes of course, then he gave me promise ring. no biggie."riley says shrugging her shoulders.

"No way. Ranger rick would never put a ring on it."maya says shocked.

"He did. i promised i would never take it off."riley says looking down at her ring, smiling.

"Wow. i wish i had a boyfriend like that or a least have one."maya says sighing.

"hey if any boy doesn't see your beauty then its their lost."riley says.

"Yout right riles."maya says smiling.

"So whats with you and my uncle."riley says.

"oh well nothing really."maya says trying to play it cool.

"Oh it wasn't nothing."riley says.

"Yes it was"maya says trying to aruge.

"Josh kissed you maya. it was something."riley says, "I totally ship it"maya rolls her eyes at riley.

"Hmm lets think jaya, mayosh. Oh i got it Joshaya."Riley says.

"Oh please shut up."maya says.

"Joshaya, joshaya, joshaya."riley chants.

"Thats it I'm going to talk to shawn."maya say getting up and leaves the room.

----

"Come on. We have to do it now or the plan won't happen."a boy says.

"We must wait."the other person says.

"You know that this is the perfect time."the boy aruges.

"Yes it is but we must wait."The person responds.

"Why?"

"Because i said so."the person yells."now go." he leaves.

"Just wait riley Matthews. You won't be happy for long."

----

R I L E Y P O V
"GOING OUT FOR A WALK!"i yell as i walk out the door before anyone could aruge.

i put my ear phones in and tap on smoke and fire.(a/n:I'm just obsessed with that song)

"oh, oh are love turning into a burning building
oh, oh are love scattered ashes and burnt feelings
felt heat so we started running
knew we saw it coming
but the memory are still in my mind
burning like smoke and fire."i sing.

"rumors spread like wildfires
i held a strong ground
but i've been burning do-"i simg but something stops me. it sounded like a trash can lid hitting the ground.

"hello?"i asks as i turn around. no answer.

"Hello, is anyone their?"i asks again. no answer. so i turned around and started to walk again.

i walk for about five minutes before something hits my head and everything goes pitch Black.

the end......

_________________________________________________________________
so that was the end but I'm working on the sequel. it will be awhile before it is posted but i will tell you on here when it is posted.

bye