Riley?

R I L E Y P O V
i ran. i don't know where to i just ran. i couldn't tell her. she would only hate me more. so i ran. i ran as far away from there as possible. i only have 5 more places to go and i have to do them quick.

"when are you going to kill yourself."she hisses.

"soon. i just have to stop at a couple more places."

"how long will that take bitch."she hiss.

"i don't know. at least a week maybe. "

"well you better hurry. your getting fatter by the minute. you should stop eating."she hisses.

"i did."i say sadly.

"well then you just need to kill yourself."she hiss.

"i will. i just want to stop at a few more places. okay."

"where are we going."she hisses.

"we are going to...."

M A Y A P O V
i smell the fresh air. i have been in a dark, small airplane, well in the baggage area. we didn't have anoth money to get 4 tickets to hollywood.

we race towards rock records hoping that riley will still be there. we have to stop her before its to late.

when we get to rock records a girl with brunette hair runs out of building.

"riley?"
___________________________________________________________________________

so i have nothing to do so i thought 'hm maybe i should write another chapter.' and i did.

where is riley going?

and do you think i should write another story?

please answer me. i really want to know.

maybe i'll update later.
-izzy