Texts

A/N the picture above is what riley wears
R I L E Y     P O V
"come on maya. which one"i said.today is the first day of highschool.im trying in deciding between a knee high red dress or pink shorts,a blue tanktop.

"fine. the tomboyish one."she said a little annoyed.

"okay"
10 minutes later
"come on riles.were going to miss the subway."maya said.

"hang on. let me text lucus and farkle to meet us at the subway."i said as i pulled my phone out.

"fine but you better make it quick."she said.

text conversation
R-hey lucus meet me and maya at the subway.

L-sure riles.do you want me to text farkle.

R-yeah that would  be great. bye

L-bye
end of text conversation
"okay now we can go"i said putting my phone away.
time skip to school
we walked into school. lucus had his hand around me.pulling me close to him.

"hey riles whats your schedule"farkle askes me.

"um here let me get it out."i said as i pulled out my schedule.
----------------
Riley matthew's schedule

1st period-history

2nd period-math

3rd period-science

4th period- geography

5th period-chemistry

6th period-biology

7th period-social studies

8th period- free period

9th period-study hall
----------------
we ended up that we had four classes that all of us had.two classes had only me and lucus.one i had two with maya and me. and the last one with farkle.And of course my dad worked as the history teacher again.

"hey riles i can't belive your dad has been our history teacher since 6th grade."farkle said.

"yeah when will it stop."maya joked.

"don't know."i said between laugths.
time skip to history class
My dad was in the middle of a lesson when my phone rumbles.i got a text.i looked around to see if anyone was looking. no one was so i looked at it.

hello sexy. do you want to hang out any time soon.
                                                                   love-unknown
the text confused me. everyone knows that I'm dating lucus.so i sent back....
no i have a boyfriend.so no.
after i sent that i went back to my dads lesson.when my phone rumbles again. it was the same person. it said....
oh you mean huckleberry. everyone knows he doesn't loves you.so what do you say sexy you and me?
                                                love-unknown
instead of sending something back i decided to listen to the rest of my dads class.when again my phone rumbles.it said .......
hello sexy. are you still there. please answer me.
                                                                love-unknown
still i ingored his text.trying to focus on my dads lesson. when again my phone rumbles.it said....
sexy i hope u know that i will never leave you alone i will have u for my girlfriend. you will be mine.
                                       love-unknown
my dads class is over now.i walked to my locker to get my next 3 classes books.

"hey riles who was texting you in the middle of class."maya asks.

"uh. no one."i said. i didn't want to tell her because 1.i don't know who he is and 2.i don't want her thinking that I'm cheating on lucus.

"whatever riles" she said.she rolled her eyes. when she left to go to math. i texts that i guy back it said.....
look I'm dating lucus. he loves me and i love him. thats that. so don't you dare try to ever text me again. okay.
not even two seconds he sends back.....
sexy i love you i will alway try even if i have to get your friends out of the way. so are we on the same point sweetheart. i love you and you will be mine.
            love-unknown
little did i know things only got worse from that day.
_________________________________________________________________________________
how do you guys like this chapter.
question time!!!!
who's your favorite character from girl meets world?
                                       -izzy