Master Plan

James pov
'Lily, here' he called.
They entered a dusty old room.
'So now what?' She asked.
'Now the plan.'
'The cup or the locket?' she whispered.
'We have to find the locket. Meanwhile Sirius and Remus will sneak into the kitchens.'

'But where will we start searching?'
'I saw the fifth floor was heavily guarded. It must contain Malfoy artefacts.'
'So?' Asked Lily. Then her eyes widened. 'You seriously don't expect-'
'It's worth the try.'

'What about Harry and Ginny?
'They are going searching through the other corridors. Will come in case of emergency situations.'
***
'Stephen I don't know why but my sweet heart pa- Bianca is craving for chocolate.'

'Then take some from the goddamn fridge' laughed Stephen.

'But she wants exotic ones' insisted Sam.

'Yeah. Let's sneak into the kitchen.' Added Bianca.

Stephen raised his eyebrows 'You want us to sneak in the kitchen?' He asked.
The couple nodded.
'That's ridiculous but we're known for ridiculous, so let's go and grab some chocolate.' Said Stephen.

'You lead' said Bianca.
'Nah I am behind you guys or you will start doing stuff, if you know what I mean' winked Stephen.

'That's gross, steph' said Sam.
'Honestly Sam, you are the one with gross jokes' chuckled Stephen. 'And some of them include Bianca as well' winked Stephen.

Once again Bianca choked on her butterbeer. 'Really, Sam?' She asked for the sake of it.'

'Um No I never- um' muttered Sam awkwardly while Stephen laughed away.
***
Draco POV
'Theodore, my old friend' came a voice from behind him patting him on the back.
Hermione clapped a hand on her mouth.
Draco knew who it was.
His Dad.
Lucius Malfoy.
'Hello Lucius.' He said his lip curling at the end.

He looked mildly angry and irritated and Draco knew what his dad was like in those moments shoving all his frustration into him.

'Why so off, Lucius.'
'Nah it's noth-'
'Isn't it Malfoy?' Came up a voice from behind.
'Parkinson. Back again with your filthy jokes.' sneered Lucius.

'Not as filthy are they. Well I wanted a word from you.'
'Have it, then.'
'Um in private' he said nervously pointing towards nott.

'No way.'
'Please. I am sorry for before. Just a minute.'

Draco didn't know what that was about. When they left the room he peeped outside.

'Muffliato' whispered Parkinson.
Then he did what Draco least expected.
Even though he couldn't hear it. He knew the wand movement. Very well.
The imperius.
And the two of them started running in high speed until the end of the corridor then saw them take the stairs.

What the hell was happening? But he would have to find Hermione first. Her safety was more important.

As he ran back, he saw that Bellatrix Lestrange had arrived in the party.

The key player in the plan which was forming in his brain. He took out from his pocket a bottle. Saw that there was still some left and drank it.

Today he would succeed. And no one would be able to take success of his hands.

Today his plan would succeed.
His Master Plan...
***