Losing the Battle

Hermione pov
Granger' sneered Abraxas.
'That's the best you can come up with?' Sneered back harry.

Atleast harry had come. Hermione couldn't bear dealing with the bitch in front of her... Not again...

'Enough cheek, mudblood'. Snarled Bellatrix.
'This time it's two on one unfortunately for you, mudblood'.
'Maybe its not.' Came another voice. Down jumped another figure. Harry.
WHAT?
Malfoy and Lestrange seemed surprised.
'Long time no see, Malfoy.'
Abraxas narrowed his eyes 'Who is the imposter? Who?'
'You, abraxas you.' Snarled the second harry and just as he was aiming at abraxas, Bellatrix hit him with a spell. 'Crucio.'
'No more tricks, mudblood'. Enough.'
The other harry quickly did the expelliarmus on Bellatrix.
Malfoy did the same to him. The other harry pounced on him.
In other words... Full pandemonium.

Bellatrix beeped the alarm for reinforcements...

A massive fight was one including several smoke and wandlights. As Hermione looked closely she now saw only one harry and two of them deatheaters.

Suddenly black smoke erupted and four death eaters came running...
Sandy.
Lucius.
Peter.
Severus.

Lily POV
I saw pettigrew... The nerve of the brat. Lucius Malfoy as ugly as ever. The earlier bloke - sandy. And Severus ? Was he already one of them?

Harry pov
There were six of them against me and two tied girls... The other harry seemed to have disappeared amongst the Chaos.

Sandy pointed his wand at lily, Peter pointed his wand at Hermione and Bellatrix pointed her wand at harry...
It was over.

Abraxas smiled.
'So, Granger finally you accept defeat... This is sweet. We don't need the spare.'

Sandy pointed his wand at Lily and started to perform the killing curse...

'Avada Ke-' Snape pushed sandy out of the way and the curse hit a pillar.
'What the heck, Snape?' Shouted sandy.
As sandy searched for his fallen wand in the rubble, Bellatrix quickly aimed at Harry's chest.
'Cruci-'
But another voice came from behind.
'Crucio' Not only did Bellatrix began to writhe but also shriek and scream such was the hatred of the caster.

It was dark but harry saw his face clearly. Neville. Neville Longbottom.

'Sorry, harry am I late to the show? This bitch giving you trouble. Let me finish her off.'
Said Neville casually.

'Who is he?' Shouted Abraxas angrily.

'Another Malfoy? I was getting tired of them.'

'What?' Asked harry.
'Nothing. I wonder what he did to get locked in the-'
Neville was interrupted by a 'Langlock' by Lucius preventing him to talk further.
Neville looked around and spotted Lucius and his face paled.
But unfortunately couldn't tell anything.
'WH-' started Abraxas.
'Stupefy.' Lucius stunned abraxas as the latter fell to the ground with a thud...
'Lucius. That was your own father.' Snape hissed.
'Mind your own business, Snape.'
'The nerve-'
'I said Shut the Fuck up. It's my Manor as well as his. I can do whatever I want.'
'Even defy the Dark lord?'
'No. Not that much bravado but Granger here sure, has.'
'So it was you who removed the pureblood charm?' Piped in wormtail.
Lucius's mouth twitched. 'Do I look like an idiot to you, wormtail. Should I curse you into oblivion?' He asked pointing his wand.

'No. Um Should we kill them?'
'No. Take them to the cells below, you three. Take everyone, even Granger. Expelliarmus.' He pointed at harry and Neville as their wands soared into his hand.

'Um Malfoy, can we make an exception for Lily.'
Lucius smirked. 'No partiality Snape.'
'Well, ok. Then let them all go.'
'Even Granger? And displease the Dark lord?'
Snape remained silent. 'Yes.'
'Mighty might. You got spirit, Snape but no can do.'
'But-'
'No but's. Do as told, you three. Meanwhile I will have a talk with my father.'
***
As soon as the room was clear, Lucius pointed his wand at Abraxas. 'Obliviate.'
'You gotta forget this.' He said with a sad look in his eyes.
He walked away sighingly.