PART 6 ♦1312♦ F I N

PART 6
♦1312♦ F I N

PLEASE RE - READ THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS AGAIN , I COMPLETELY CHANGED IT AND EXPLAINED A WHOLE LOT SO PLEASE READ THAT BEFORE YOU PROCEED TO READ THIS CHAPTER , I BEG . IM NOT EXPLAINING AGAIN FOR THE THIRD TIME. THATS WHY I STOPPED UPDATING THE '♦FYI♦ ' CHAPTER BECAUSE NOBODY READS IT.

*above video shows Xavier and Xalia's close relationship , even though they're not together*

God, how can we human beings be so stupid at times?

All Tory could think about was how stupid he'd been from the second he met Xalia. She. Was.... Not crazy, but crazy blunt. In a way? It wasn't logical how these series of unfortunate events came about but now, everything linked back to each other.

Why did I have to take the normal lift and not my private one? Why did I ask for Ms. Colliens today? Why did I send her out for coffee and then call her back to argue, pushing her into the hidden office... Had I planned this all out for Primo, him knowing how predictable I would be?

Tory literally couldn't think straight. Did he care for Xalia or what? The last time he cared for a girl, the girl ended up dead. No, he didn't kill her, she had acute lymphocytic leukemia and let's just say that the treatment they gave her wasn't enough for her blood cells to regenerate. No, he shook her out of his head. He needed to think about Xalia and how he could get her back. Still don't care about her? His subconscious snarkily said to him.

Anyways, the main thing that he wanted to focus on was finding Xalia. Reaching out to drink a bit of his coffee that he had asked Stellia to go get, which she got in a shorter amount of time that Percy and Xalia, he looked up to enquire what Percy was doing. He was leaning over the black letter that Tory has given him and another one was sticking out from underneath the blank, but slowly getting filled with writing, paper that he was writing something so furiously.

Tory was curious. He wanted to know what he was writing about; he really hated being left out of the loop.

"What are you writing that enquires you to write so fast?"

Percy looked up startled, almost forgetting that he was still in Tory's office. At first, before he began translating the letter that Primo had written for him, he was looking around Tory's office and trying to see any traces of before. Before he was like this. Closed off, notoriously flirting with any female he comes into contact with , or sometimes just plain rude and judgmental.

There was a little Minnie Mouse paperweight on a pile of papers, with an inscription that was tiny under the human eye but if you knew who gave it, you would know what the message would be.

It said,

Tory,
Love of my life. Don't forget me. Even if I lose you, don't forget yourself. Remember to love others, mio amore.

Qui qaerit reperit.
Xarli.

That was the only thing that Tory had kept of hers, everything else he burnt in a fire. Percy remembered when he went over to his house that he found him sitting down in front of a fire, just staring and sitting.

Well, anyways, it was time to find Xalia. Percy had first began translating the letter when he thought of something and looked up at Tory. Did he care for Xalia like he did Xarli?

"Primo left me a message. But it's all in our old child code so I had to decode it first and then I had to write it out on a separate piece of paper because it was too long."

Tory gave him a look that made Percy flinch back. What did he do now?

"Have you translated most of it yet? Can you read what it says?"

Percy looked down at the paper, trying to avoid eye contact with Tory. Ever since he tried that stunt with Xalia in the elevator, he knew that the only feelings he had for her now were friendly feelings. It wasn't friend zoning, more like family zoning. He felt obligated to take care of her as he had, technically, brought her into this whole mess.

And matter of fact, something that he never wanted Tory to know, was that he didn't even like Xalia in that way anymore. He didn't even like her gender at all. They say twins normally have a greater connection than any relationship, and they were right. Percy didn't really feel anything for Primo, but he gravitated more to his own gender. That's why he sometimes hated but loved working for Tory.

Unconsciously, Tory would hire a male to either fix his computer or redecorate his room and they would end up hard core flirting. Did Tory know? Because it seemed that the only workers that he hired temporarily were gay.

He had to push the feelings to the back of his mind because he knew that he couldn't even like Tory in the way that he wanted to since all Tory cared about was Xalia, even if he insisted that he didn't.

"Most of it, yeah. But some don't make sense. I mean like, 'Meet me at the oak tree where we burnt our childhood memories' ? What oak tree? We've never lived near an oak tree and the only one we saw when we were kids, were abroad. Childhood memories....?"

Tory held out his hand, indicating that Percy should stop so that he could think but he didn't notice that Percy had already faded away and was staring at him. If Tory had looked up, he would have noticed the staring, but instead of taking it the wrong way, he would have thought that he was just wondering what to do next so he can follow. If he had looked up, his assumption would have been so wrong.

Oak tree? What did he mean by that? Tory couldn't help but over think the situation. He'd heard of Percy and Primo's child home and seen photographs, but nowhere was a significant oak tree mentioned.

Maybe where Xalia lived? Nobody has thought of that. His inner voice sanctioned him, almost scolding him for not thinking that sooner.

"Do you know where Xalia lives?"

Percy looked up from translating the paper at the sudden question that Tory asked. Did he even know where she lived? The only thing he could remember was that he left her apartment to get a taxi to his place so he can get to the airport. But he definitely wasn't going to mention that to Tory. So he just replied with a simple answer.

"I've never been there before."

After saying this, Percy bent down his head to pretend to start decrypting the code but in his feat, he didn't see Tory narrow his eyes at him. Tory knew what went down with the two, he knew as much as she told him. It was only up to Percy to just step up and own up to his own mistakes and faults so he can right himself quicker with everyone. Especially Primo. Wherever his psycho åss took Xalia.