Free period

I was roaming around the halls during my free period looking for something to do since Blake had a class this period. I decided to sit down in front of my locker and read, Blood Promise by Richelle Mead. I was getting to the good part when I noticed someone decided to sit down next to me. I looked up from my book and saw it was Justin. I didn't want to deal with him right now so I just placed my book in my bag, stoop up and started walking away as fast as I could.

"Hey, wait," Justin called to me as he grabbed hold of my arm.

I flinched at his touch, I yanked my arm away from his grasp."What?" I spun around to face him as I gave him a glare.

"Why don't we go and talk for a while?" Justin suggested.

My shaking was starting again, but maintaining it was even more difficult this time since it was just us two in the empty hallway. "T-thanks but no thanks, I don't even k-know you," I told him as I began walking again but with a much faster pace, I didn't know where I was going, I just wanted to get away from Justin. I was walking around the school again, thinking about anything other then Justin. I decided to text Blake when, suddenly, I was being pushed onto the lockers making me drop my phone.

"What the fuck," I then noticed Justin looking straight at me as he gave me a furious look. Flashbacks if that night started rushing back to me, I was holding back the tears.

Justin placed his face close to mine, noses barely touching. "Listen here and listen good, Felicity, stop playing this sick joke or else," Justin threatened then continued as he pushed himself closer to me, "you will remember who I am and you will go out with me again."

I can't believe this, Justin is actually threatening me to go out with him. That was one of the things I hated about him when we were dating, he was so demanding about every little thing. If Justin tries to pull anything with me, I would in no doubt respond back with either a Headbutt or kick in the nuts. But I couldn't bring myself to do that now. I was frozen in his grip, praying that wouldn't hurt me.

But I had the courage to spit out a few words to him. "No, okay, because of you, I can't forget of that unfaithful night," I told him.

"What? of me cheating on you with Bethany at the party?"

I chuckled then turned serious. "No," I said sternly. "Not that, I could careless about that, I'm talking about of when you. . . raped me." I had whispered the last part just in case of anyone who was listening in couldn't hear.

"That? Felicity, you should be glad I even did that to you if I hadn't then you would have still be a lonely virgin."

This jackass just doesn't get it does? He never will. i would've rather been a 'lonely' virgin until the day i die than be raped.

"I'm not even going to explain how much of a fucktard you are right now, the point is I'm not scared of you anymore," I stated as I clenched my hands into fists, looking straight into his eyes, showing no fear well at least attempting to. I had no idea where this rush of courage came from but I liked it.

"Yea, right," Justin laughed.

I was already pissed right now so just to prove to him that I wasn't lying. punched him where no guy should ever be punched then did the same to his gut. Justin fell on the floor, groaning in pain, I smiled at my accomplishment and walked away from him.

Thanks to Justin the images of that night came rushing back to me. I held back the tears that were about to fall. Blake finally came out of class and he made me forget everything that happened between Justin and me in the hallway, he made me smile again. Like always. I can always count on Blake to make me smile. Which made me feel terrible and guilty about not telling him.