The Brothers

Christopher Maurice Brown

         He was the star basketball player; he was the one that every girl wants. Now He always has a guard up, ever since his parents were killed in a fire. He live to see both of them being buried, and when nobody would take him in he found out that the only way to live life is not giving a fuck and staying to himself.

Langston

          He is the trouble maker, he doesn’t play any sports and he doesn’t do his school work. He is always in fights and he is always getting suspended out of school, he got mixed with the wrong crowd and now he is in a gang selling drugs. He never meet his parents as soon as he was born they dropped him off at the orphanage Not ever looking back.

Justin

          He was the star football player, he was the golden child. He could do no wrong, or at least that what his parent though. When they die he dug deeper and deeper into a depression that he would never get out of. He smokes, drink, and does anything you could think of he doesn’t love himself.

Julian

      He is the carefree one, no matter what happens in his life he is always smiling. On the outside you would never thought his parents were killed in a drive by shooting. Killing them and his little sister. You would have never thought that he cuts himself to hide the pain; nobody ever thinks of that because of the smile he is so accustomed to.

These boys lost everything at a very young age; but they gain something bigger. They have come know each other as brothers. 

When a nice family adopts them, they have a hard time adjusting to their new life.

They have a hard time letting their guard down sacred to lose everything once again.

Will these boys let everything go and trust the family that just wants to help them?