getting there was hard than I thought

It was hot and the train was packed with people some sort of school field trip or something, Kids running round everywhere. Betty and Chloe's wines were not helping your head ache 'god I wish they would all just shut it.

Then the train came to a sudden stop in the middle of no where and the train driver voice came  through the speaker "hello passengers there seems to be a problem with the engine and it will explode in 3 minutes so I think you should all running but it up to you" 

"Oh great" I say grabbing the bags and the little girls and running we were right beside a mountain when the train exploded "great just great now we have to walk" yelled Betty "{y/n} carry me" wined Chloe "but Mistress iAm carrying the bags" 

"don't care carry me" 

"very well mistress"

It took me about three minutes till Betty wanted to be carried as well now I was carrying  six bags, two girls and a eagle cage just great  it took me about three hours to carry them all to the bus station I was tired like really tired. When we got there Two men were waiting for us on with sunglasses and the other with a ski mask covering his face. 

The girls jumped on to the station and the men walked over us. 

"Bonjour you must ve Betty and Chloe and  who are you"

"Bonjour mon nom est {y/n} et que vous êtes"

(hello my name is {y/n} and your is)

"Oh ya speak french shelia"

"oui I speak french I am part french"

"well we can speak french to right Chloe" stated Betty

"yea"

"Oh show us then" questioned spy

"um well Hola,mi nombre es Chloe"

"Madame that is Spanish not french" noted spy

After a long awkward silence We decide to get going we were in a truck and Spy and I had to sit in the back boiling in the afternoon sun it was hotter than an oven out there.