1

"Moriah!"
Courtney, Moriah's best friend, exclaimed as Moriah stepped off the "Brave" tour bus.

Courtney ran up to her and hugged her so tightly that Moriah almost fell backwards.
"Courtney!"
Moriah hugged her back and closed her eyes.
Courtney and Moriah had been best friends since middle school.

Courtney parted from the hug, "I missed you so much!" Moriah smiled and nodded, "So did I!"

Then Moriah remembered, "Hey, I got you a gift."

Courtney smiled and Moriah pulled out a small black box and handed it to Courtney.
Courtney gently opened the box and inside was a silver necklace with a golden heart that had the name "Courtney" carved in it.

Courtney's eyes twinkled and she looked at Moriah, "OMIGOSH! Thank you so much!"
She hugged Moriah one more time.

Then, Courtney took out a book, and gave it to Moriah, "It's a scrapbook. I put all the pictures of everything we've done since we met."

Moriah opened the scrapbook to page twenty four, it was a picture of when she signed to a record label.

"I love it, Courts!"
Moriah smiled and hugged the book.

They spoke, and slowly, rain began to fall. Moriah and Courtney kept talking while the rain fell harder and harder. Finally they realized the rain wasn't going to stop.   Moriah pulled Courtney to go under the nearest shelter, "Come on, Court!" The rain poured down so hard, and it wouldn't stop.

By the time Moriah and Courtney made it inside a Waffle House they looked like they jumped in a pool.

Courtney and Moriah ran to the bathroom, while the band and others came inside to eat. Moriah was thankful she had brought her huge bag that carried a hairdryer, some hair accessories, her iPhone 6, her scrapbook, and her Bible.

She carefully took out her hairdryer and untangled it out. She quickly plugged it in while Courtney applied lip gloss to her rosy colored lips.

Moriah turned the hairdryer to "High" and quickly dried her brunette short hair. Courtney French braided her light brown, almost dirty blonde, hair.

They finally finished and cleaned up after each other.
They stepped out and sat down at a table near a window that had a poster saying "Real friends don't let friends eat pancakes. Real friends let them eat waffles."

Courtney looked out the window and then to Moriah, "So, how was the tour? Did you meet anyone... Special?"

Moriah just smiled at Courtney. She knew what Courtney meant.

Moriah never had a first kiss. She was determined to wait until her wedding day.
Although, she does practice on her hand, just in case.

"Not yet. I'm still waiting for the right man God has for me," Moriah spoke wisely. Courtney looked at the menu and then replied, "Amen, sister! Preach it!"
Courtney and Moriah laughed.

Courtney then replied, "One day, God will give us a wonderful spouse and a beautiful family. He chooses carefully, and all we have to do is pray and wait."
Moriah smiled at Courtney's words. They finally ordered their food. Courtney chose a chocolate chip waffle and Moriah chose a double Angus cheese burger.

Moriah began telling Courtney about the tour and all the places she went to.
Then, her phone rang, "Hello?" "Moriah? It's me. Sierra."

Sierra was Moriah's manager.
"Hey Sea, what's up?"
Sierra squealed into the phone, "Omigosh, I just booked you a gig!"

Courtney leaned over the table to listen to the conversation, "What kind of gig?"
Sierra screamed, "YOU'RE GOING TO JOIN THE WINTER JAM TOUR!"

Moriah was surprised, but not in a good way.
She was sad actually, because she was so glad when the "Brave" tour had ended so she could spend time with Courtney.
"When is the tour?"
"TOMORROW NIGHT!"
Sierra quickly responded.

Moriah lost her fake smile. Courtney looked at her, confused, "What's wrong?"
"I have another tour, Winter Jam."

Courtney looked down, sad. Moriah couldn't believe it.

Winter Jam this year was going to ALL fifty States and only stay there for two weeks. It was going to last 25 months.

"Hello you still there?"
Sierra was calm now. Courtney looked up at Moriah confused, because Moriah smirked, "Can I bring someone with me?"
"Um... There is going to be a lot of more artists and-"
"Can I bring someone," Moriah's voice was strong, "Yes or no?"

Sierra sighed, "Fine. But only up to three people!"
Moriah smirked and Courtney screamed.
"It's okay, I'll just bring one."
Sierra agreed and hung up. When they finished their food, Moriah stood up and smiled at Courtney, "Better pack your bags, Court. We're leaving tomorrow night!"

Courtney and Moriah and the rest of the band left to the tour bus.

Sincerely,
❤J I L N Y S O T O❤