Risky Business (Pt. 1)

Name: Ali Tovar

Age: 17

Height: 5” 1’

Hair/Eye color: Brown/Brown

From: America

Clothe style: Comfortable but stylish

Facts: Acts like the female version of Hikaru and Kaoru

-:- Signals a scene change

{-} Signals the end of a chapter

Risky Business

The day was starting out pretty great for the Host club. The gang had to set up the clubroom to surprise the young ladies that would visit them today. The theme would be “Western Cowboys and Gals.” Most likely, when the girls see it, they would think it was Tamaki’s idea. But in truth, it was a suggestion by one of their clients. Everyone but Tamaki knows this fact, and they are going to attempt to find out.

Credit given is where credit is due right? Kyouya very much wanted to find the person of the theme. It seemed that even Haruhi was having fun doing the decorations and choosing costumes. Even when Tamaki wanted to throw her into the female cowgirl costume to match his Sheriff one, she laughed him off instead of yelling. He researched more about the Western ideas of America and it kept his interest the more he dived into it. Maybe he will be an available host today; he deserves to have some fun once in a while.

He searched the student files with anyone that has a: Interest in American culture, American history, and even ones from America also. There were quite a few of them, about 30 regular customers that are always visiting. Some of those were his clients, three were the twins, ten were Tamaki’s, Haruhi had nine, and the rest were to Honey and Mori. Today should be interesting, since if their expressions were watched, they could find the actual mastermind behind it.

“The outfits are adorable~!!” Renge stated, holding up two costumes and twirling in a circle. In one hand, she had a red picket crossed shirt tied up at the midsection, with a pair of jean shorts that looked like they were ripped at the bottom. It was accompanied by a pair of steal toed boots and the small iron spiral on the heel. In the other hand, she also held up a female uniform for a Western officer, the gold badge that’s labeled “Sheriff” added with the vest and collared white shirt underneath. A small brown and black checkered skirt with of course, the black pair of boots was along with this outfit.

The way her eyes sparkled at the gang had them severely scared for their lives. To them, it felt as if she was going to make it an official rule to have Western day every week or so for the rest of their school years. ‘Oh god’ they all thought at the same time and shuddered, still staring at the girl that was shooting off sparkles again. “Come on guys, the club is going to open in a couple of minutes!” Everyone suddenly scrambled around to give the last finishing touches on the area before rushing off to get into costume.

-:-

The girls were lined up at the doors, staring at the note with curious head tilts. “GIVE THREE KNOCKS AND A YEE-HAW!” (And Haruhi was never taken seriously again, not like she really was) Everyone looked at each other, sort of embarrassed to do the task that was wanted by their very own beloved host club. Minutes passed by and no one moved forward to knock. A foreign girl with layered cut brown hair and striking brown eyes excitedly knocked three times and yelled loudly, having all the girls laugh and clap for her courageous act when the door swung open pouring out the rose petals.

What greeted the girls’ eyes was nothing they’ve experienced before. “Welcome to the Host Club Y’all” They all chorused wearing differencing Western outfits.  The bunch screamed loudly with cheers and squeals of joy, taking in all that they could handle. The area was decorated in a nice brown and golden hue, doors decorated with saloon styled or swinging wooden doors that located others to the bars for the ‘beer’ (bubbling tea) and dessert. With haystacks and stakes and the ‘dusty ol’ trail’, the girls didn’t know exactly what to ask about first. The other doors lead to the outside where there were stables, horse carriages, rides, and even a little pet farm.