Goodbyes pt2

The next day at dawn, Josslyn's travel party was ready to set out. Jaime was doing the final check of the two carriages that will be carrying Josslyn's belongings, also went to talk with all the guards coming along making sure they knew if anything were to happen to his sister they would be strung up and flayed.

Josslyn kneeled in front of a crying Tommen and Myrcella, Joffrey just stood there looking inconvenienced about the whole thing, not wanting to take a few moments to say goodbye to his aunt, which she couldn't care one way or another if he was there or not.

"Now, now there will be none of that." Josslyn said wiping tears from Tommen's face "Please don't leave, stay here" sniffs "oh Tommen" she takes him in her arms and holds him tight. "I love you and that will not change, whether I live here or in Winterfell." He did not like that answer. "But I don't want you to go, please! Just stay here!" "Tommen I can not stay I am to marry..." Tommen did not let her finish " you can marry me me and stay!"

Josslyn just smiled, he was so young and innocent. "My Prince I am flattered but I am promised to another, if I could stay I would but I can not. I am sorry but I promise to write as often as I can and tell you all about Winterfell." Writing g to him seem to brighten his mood a bit, although Cersei did not like the idea of Josslyn writing to her son about that frozen wasteland.

"Really?" "Yes, I promise little Prince, everything will be fine." Tommen hugged her tight one last time and the stepped back her Josslyn to say goodbye to Myrcella.

She wiped a tear from Myrcella's cheek "Myrcella I need you to promise me something okay?" She nodded "promise me that you and Tommen will look after one another, keep each other safe." Saying in a hush tone so that Joffrey could not hear but he was not paying a bit of attention. "I promise aunt Josslyn I really do." She smiles and bring the princess forehead to her lips. " I will miss you my princess, I will write you soon and often, I love you." "I love you too aunt Josslyn." She kisses the top of her niece's head and hugs her tight before releasing her.

Josslyn stands up and walks over to Joffrey not knowing what to say, she won't miss him and she's not sure she even loves him, but one day he will be her king.
"Prince Joffrey..." She is cut off "try not to embarrass the family name while you are in that wasteland." And with that he leaves. She expected nothing less of Joffrey.
As he walked off his mother the queen walked up. " now remember what I told you, he will not love you, hold off for as long as can, and when the time comes, gods willing you will be blessed with a son, your husband's vists will be come less frequent. Take care little sister." Gives her a cold hug and walks back to the palace.

Where is he Josslyn wondered? He wouldn't miss this would he? He wouldn't let her leave without goodbye.

"No need to fret my baby sister I am here"  Josslyn bent down to eye level with her older but shorter brother Tryion. " I was afraid I wouldn't get to say goodbye." As she through herself into his arms. "Did you honestly think I would let my baby sister head off to the north without saying goodbye to her favorite brother!" Said with the biggest smile. "You will be happy there, the Starks are a good an honorable family, they will treat you right, you husband will treat you right."

She smiled with a little bit of hesitation behind it but she knew Tyrion would never lie to her. "Big brother I do believe I will miss you the most." " well of course you will" they continues to talk as he held her hands as Jaime walked up "are you ready my lady, we should get going." Josslyn let out a sigh and hugged Tyrion before she gave one last look the castle that had been her home for the last ten years, saying a silent goodbye.

Jaime placed his hand on her lower back, guiding her the her carriage where Layra was already waiting. Once inside she waves and blows kisses to Tommen, Myrcella, Tyrion and even her sister, as she is carried away to her new life.

3\10/16

3\10/16