"Aaron, I don't want to leave. It's too early." He pulls my arm so I'm sitting up, "it's my last day of rehearsal before the show tomorrow, come on." He pulls the blankets off of me and picks me up off the bed. "What are you doing?" "You can brush your teeth at the studio, I've got a toothbrush and stuff there." He carries me downstairs to the car and puts me in the passenger seat, driving us to his rehearsal at Fox studio. When we pull in, Aaron is basically dragged out of the car by the producer leaving me to figure out where to go. Jordan comes up to me, noticing I look lost, so he shows me where Aaron's trailer is. "So, he just pulled you out of bed without letting you get ready?" "That's exactly what he did, but he said I could brush my teeth here, I'll use his hairbrush and everything too. Does he have clothes I can put on?" Jordan opens the door and Aaron is already in his chair getting his hair fixed, "hey darlin', what are you doing in here?" I cross my arms over my chest, "really? You left me alone back by the car, so Jordan brought me here to chill out." He reaches his arms out for me, "come sit with me while I get my hair done." I go over to him and sit in his lap, he wraps his arms around my waist and stares in the mirror, "you're so beautiful." I smile at him through the mirror, "how much longer for your hair?" His stylist speaks up, "just one more second, then he's all yours, just not his hair." Aaron laughs and then takes my hand, "so, wanna go lay on the couch? You look tired." The stylist leaves the trailer and I get off Aaron's lap, he takes my hand guiding me to the couch, "come lay with me, I want you in my arms." He lays on the couch, careful of his hair and I join him, laying in between his legs, "we should get married soon." He wraps his arms around my stomach, "so that way we can have a baby." I grab his hands, "you really want a baby don't you? If it's that important to you, I'll talk to our planner to set a date in the next month or so. I'll go dress shopping this week with your mom when we fly back to New York." He shifts a bit, "actually, I have to fly to Australia on Monday, so you'll have to fly to New York alone." I turn my head to look up at him, he strokes my hair gently giving me a sad smile. "Are you serious? When did that become a thing?" He rests his head on the top of mine, "a couple weeks ago. I'm gonna be performing in a show out there." "Oh. Well, make sure you call everyday and FaceTime every night."

The Next Day

Aaron and I woke up around 5 this morning to make sure he was up and ready for the show tonight, "ready to go workout? You need to keep your cardio in check before tonight." He grabs my bag and we head out to the gym. "So what songs do you need to work on?" "Greased Lightnin' and Summer Nights, oh and You're the One that I Want. Will you help?" "By doing what?" "I'll lift you instead of weights and sing You're the One that I Want. You're about the same weight as Julianne." I roll my eyes, laughing and Aaron turns up the radio. "Okay, so treadmill first, then elliptical, then legs," I say as I'm stretching. "Or, we could do treadmill, then legs, then the bed for another type of workout." Aaron wraps an arm around my stomach, causing butterflies to erupt, "fine, but only because you have a show tonight and I want you to be worked out really well."

After our "workout" at home, we head out to get breakfast. Aaron orders a kale salad and pancakes, and I got an omelet. "So, are your parents going to be watching tonight?" He nods as he takes a sip of his mimosa, "yeah, you coming to watch it at the studio?" "Yeah, I'll go with you when you go for hair and makeup in a bit." He takes my hand from across the table, "before we head out there, can we do something?" "Anything, why? What is it?" He kisses my hand and then gets up, grabbing his jacket and helping me put mine on, "I'm feeling kind anxious, I wanna go home and just hold you." We get to the house and lay down in bed together, no talking and no phones or anything, until Aaron's phone rings. I guess I had fallen asleep because the next thing I know Aaron is hanging up the phone, tears in his eyes, "what is it baby?" He smiles at me, wrapping an arm around me as I slide closer to him, my head on his chest, "Vanessa's dad died this morning, she's still gonna do the show though, I don't know how." "Jesus Christ, that's awful. Should we do something?" He traces lines on my arm, staring blankly at the ceiling, "I asked if she needed anything, she said no. I'm gonna go take a shower, come with me?"

At the show, Aaron is completely relaxed, he's in his element. About 30 minutes before the opening, he runs over to where I am with a couple friends of the cast, grabs my face and just kisses me, "I need you." He grabs my hand pulling me to his trailer, "Aaron, you only have 10 minutes before you need to be back." He raises my shirt up, "that's plenty of time." He picks me up, dropping me on the futon. He starts sucking on my neck before undoing his belt. He slides my shorts off and slowly grinds on me, "Aaron, don't leave anything on my neck." "We have makeup in here to cover it up, don't worry." He thrusts into me, quickly and carefully. He lets out a few moans, and a sound of pain and pleasure escape my lips.

"Aaron! You were so good!" I ran into Aaron's arms after the show finished, "I'm so proud of you babe!" "Oh my god, that was insane!" He picks me up and swings me around, "how are you feeling?" "I don't know, I'm not really feeling anything right now, there's so much adrenaline going through my body." He picks me up again, this time carrying me to the cast party instead of swinging me around.

The next morning was peaceful considering Aaron was on a plane to Australia. So I decided to call the wedding planner before I had to leave to catch my flight to New York. Being in the airport without Aaron is weird, this almost never happens. It's been almost 2 years since I was on a flight without him, I don't know how I feel about it. Luckily, his mom calls right before I board my plane to check on me and talk to pass the time. When I touchdown in New York, I look for Posie where she said she'd be waiting. "Jill! Oh my goodness, how are you feeling?" I'm a bit confused considering I was only sick for one day when I was last here, "what do you mean?" "Well, since you told the fans you and Aaron are engaged, I didn't know how you were doing with it. Aaron said some people were being just nasty." Oh, well I don't know whether to tell her the truth or not, "I mean, I guess I'm doing okay with it, it's really hard sometimes on social media and everything but I'll be fine." She hugs me and we walk on out to the car to head to lunch and then dress shopping.

"So, what type of dress are you thinking?" We walk into a small bridal shop in Greenwich, "I love the 50's and 60's so maybe something like that." She nods and talks to the worker who leads me to some dresses that might work. I tried on a couple of short dresses and then one long dress catches my eye, "what about that one?" She looks over, "oh, I completely forgot about that one. One moment and I will grab it for you after we take this one off." She goes to pick it up and I put it on, completely speechless, before I even show Posie I know, "this is it. This is my dress." I walk out and Posie immediately nods her head, "it's perfect. I can't even explain how beautiful you look in it." I can tell she's getting choked up so we decide on buying it, I take it off and Posie is waiting by the door, "wait, we have to buy it." "Don't worry about it, I already took care of that. I'll pick it up in a few days after you and Aaron have gotten your apartment so he won't see it." "Posie, I can't let you buy my dress for me." She envelopes me in a hug, "trust me, the look on my son's face when he sees you in this dress will be worth it. Let me do this for you, you're basically my daughter." I agree and we head out to get the invitations made since we confirmed the location and date with our planner this morning.

"When is Aaron supposed to call you?"  I check my phone to see what time it is, "well the flight to Australia was about 18 hours, so probably won't be until around 6:00 a

"When is Aaron supposed to call you?" I check my phone to see what time it is, "well the flight to Australia was about 18 hours, so probably won't be until around 6:00 a.m." We head out of the car and into the house, I love his parent's house so much, very simple and cozy. "What shall we do for dinner?" I set my shopping bags down and take my luggage from Posie, "actually, I'm gonna go take a nap if that's okay." "Alright, you're probably exhausted, let me know if you get hungry. I'll go pick up some Chinese in about an hour." I let her know what I usually want and tell her that if I'm not up in about 4 hours just to eat it or put it in the fridge. I go upstairs and fall onto the bed, falling asleep as soon as I lay down.

I wake up to my phone ringing, I check the time and it's about 4:30 in the morning, Aaron must have landed. He explains that he'll be in New York in about 2 days after the show and we can go wedding shopping and check out the venue more.