Chapter 3

I wake up to Aaron playing with my hair, I missed waking up in New York. "Hey baby, good morning." He leans in and places his head in the crook of my shoulder, "my head hurts Jill, can we cuddle for a minute?" I run my fingers through his hair, "want me to get you some medicine?" "I don't know, I think it's just jet lag mixed with New York air, I'm used to LA." He wraps his arm around my stomach, which makes it turn for some reason, "hold on, I need to get up." He grabs on to me tighter, "no baby, stay with me." I try to get out of bed but before I know it, I puke on my half of the bed, Aaron jolts up, "oh my god baby, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were gonna get sick." I cough a little and he picks me up, carrying me to the bathroom. "It's a good thing we are at my parent's house for these couple of days. I'll go get some fresh sheets and have my mom get these off the bed so you can lie down." "What about your headache?" I feel my stomach turn again so I rush to the toilet, "aww sweetheart, don't worry about that. You're sick, just let me take care of you today, alright?" I nod, puking up everything I could've eaten in the past couple days. "Baby, what is wrong?" He kneels down on the floor with me rubbing my shoulders, placing soft kisses on my back, I start crying, not knowing why, just something your body does when you puke, "shhh, just breathe and relax. Want me to take you back to bed?" "It's got puke all in it." He grabs a hairband from the counter and pulls my hair back, thank god I taught him how to braid my hair, "I'll take you downstairs then, okay?" I nod and he picks me up, grabbing a towel on our way out the door. "Oh my god, what's wrong Jill?" Aaron's mom walks out of the kitchen, "she puked twice already this morning. Can you go clean up our bed mom?" She rushes upstairs with clean sheets. "Here baby, lay on the couch, I'll turn on a movie in a second, do you want some tea or water?" I grab his arm, "I want you to lay with me, Aaron." "Babe, I'm gonna go make you tea and then be right back, okay? It'll take two seconds I promise." I pull him down toward me, "please Aaron," I can feel the tears stinging my eyes and I don't know why I'm so emotional, "sweetie what's wrong, you're never like this," he sits down next to me, "talk to me." "I don't know, I genuinely don't. I just don't feel good and want my fiancé to cuddle with me." He moves my head up to lay it on his lap, "I'm here babe, I'm here."

I've been laying on the couch all day, Aaron would get up every few hours to change the movie we were watching, or to use the bathroom, or refill my drink but other than that, we've been so lazy. "Aaron, I think I'm gonna be sick." I put my hand over my mouth, "here let's go to the bathroom." He picks me up and carefully takes me to the restroom, he sits with his legs crossed so that I can sit in his lap. I lay my head back on his shoulder, "you want a backrub?" he offers. "No, I just want you to hold me." He wraps his arms around me and slowly rocks from side to side, "do you think you'll feel up to taking a bath? I can start one for you." I nod and he gets up as I lay against the bathtub, "Aaron, come back." He laughs walking back in to where I was, he brought me bath bombs and my robe and some more water. "Here, I'll start your bath and get in with you if you want." "Mr. Tveit, are you insinuating that I will get into a bathtub naked with a man?" He hands me a toothbrush, "yes actually, I do. Now, will you please get undressed and put on your robe?" He helps me up and I brush my teeth as he starts the bath water.

"You know, you're really cute when you're pukey." I lean into his shoulder and he places his lips right by my ear, "I love you Jill." "I love you too Aaron." We hear a knock at the door, "hey guys, we are gonna head out to get some dinner, do you want anything while we're out?" Aaron's mom is the sweetest person I've ever met, "yeah, can you get some medicine for Jill and I need some champagne for when this little lady feels better." She laughs and then heads out, "your mom is the sweetest, but I don't know about champagne babe." "Why not?" "Well, I don't know what I have or why I'm getting sick, but I feel like champagne isn't going to fix it." I take a sip of water, "Jill come on, when you feel better whatever you have will be gone right? You'll be fine." "No, Aaron. What I'm trying to say is that I am late, my period was supposed to start two weeks ago." He sits up from his position, "wait, are you serious? Should I ask my mom to pick up a pregnancy test?" "No, this is normal for me, I don't wanna freak out your parents, we just got engaged and it's been a while since we had sex, I don't think that's what it is." He kisses my cheek and plays it cool like he doesn't care, I feel bad because I know he wants a baby.

A Few Days Later After Aaron's Show

I rip Aaron's shirt off as we fumble around the bedroom, "Jill, go close the door." I run over and close it and then run back to Aaron jumping on him, wrapping my legs around his waist. "How was my show?" He starts sucking on my neck, "it was good, you were great...except..." he moves from my neck, "except what?" "Just that girl you pulled on stage, she was being a bit flirty." He puts his head on my shoulder and moves his lips to my chest, "don't worry about that, I was thinking of you the whole time." As he kisses my chest and neck, he carries me to the bed, dropping me on my back. He places his hands on either side of my head, "do you trust me, Jill?" I look at him, confused but nod anyway, "we have to tell everyone, like right now. I can't not have everyone know for another second. I wanna be able to pull you on stage, not some random girl." I grab his arms, "it's whatever you wanna do. I'm just worried about how they'll react." I'm not the prettiest person in the world, but I'm not ugly, and the fans have never been a problem before but you never know how people will react. "Honey, don't even worry about that, you're amazing and they love you a lot, you know that."  He reconnects his lips with my neck, "Aaron, stop it." He stands up and goes over to his laptop sitting on the desk, "what are you doing?" "Put on a robe or some clothes of some sort, I'm doing a live stream." He doesn't know how to do a live stream, "umm okay." I put on a robe and sit on Aaron's lap, "aren't you gonna put on a shirt A?" "No, I'll be fine." I go over to the door and grab his zip up, because he hates being shirtless in front of people, he just doesn't want to admit it. "Thank you." I sit back on his lap and lean back into him. The little viewers number keeps going up so Aaron decides to start talking, "hey guys, I'm here with Jill in New York in my parents' house. You all remember Jill, right? She's the most amazing woman on the planet." He turns to face me, "I love you Jill, everyone needs to know." All of the replies are saying I'm pregnant, some are not so nice things but the good outweighs the bad. "Jill and I are engaged. And I'd appreciate it if you would all be kind to her, because she loves you all almost as much as I do."  He wraps an arm around my waist, and then kisses me, I don't pull away, which I probably should since we are on a live stream. Aaron closes it out and we go back to what we were doing, not even checking what people are saying.